New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    bibili ka ng european syempre dun ka na sa sikat dapat

eto parang bumili ka ng mga damit duon sa megamall, nag kunwari european pero iniimport lang mayari sa dept. store dun sa europe. ano nga ba pangalan moda italia

kunwari europe style pero trash lang ng europe binebenta ng mahal

2. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by eddiebauer View Post
    bibili ka ng european syempre dun ka na sa sikat dapat

eto parang bumili ka ng mga damit duon sa megamall, nag kunwari european pero iniimport lang mayari sa dept. store dun sa europe. ano nga ba pangalan moda italia

kunwari europe style pero trash lang ng europe binebenta ng mahal
    sus. are you saying na dapat BMW 3 series wagon ang binili nya or Audi A4 avant or MB C-class estate na lang ang bilhin nya? may bagay kase na tinatawag na budget eh...
    medyo hambog ka din sa mga reply mo noh?

another thing, why would he listen to such comment coming from a person who bought JUST an Explorer EB instead of a Cadillac Escalade or Lincoln Navigator? (peace tayo Explorer owners! you know what i mean... hehehe)

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    reserve your such nasty comment til the day you own the penultimate of all cars sir...

you $uck big time!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Any idea on the cost of parts ng Astra?

Consumables like air and oil filters? Pati parts like shocks and brake pads? Thanks!

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    air filters go around P700 to P1,000 I think? Oil filters around P300 to P500? Can't really remember, pero along those lines rin. Shocks are similar to japs rin, pwede rin kasi Bilsteins i-fit. Replacements costs around 4k to 6k, casa prices are around 6k+ (someone confirm please? )For break pads, Bendix pads fit rin so di rin talaga nagkakalayo sa price.

Mahal lang mga major parts like Aircon compressor which could get up to 20k to 25k.

P.S., eddiebauer's post is full of crap.
    Last edited by kotiko; January 20th, 2008 at 09:40 PM.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kotiko View Post
    air filters go around P700 to P1,000 I think? Oil filters around P300 to P500? Can't really remember, pero along those lines rin. Shocks are similar to japs rin, pwede rin kasi Bilsteins i-fit. Replacements costs around 4k to 6k, casa prices are around 6k+ (someone confirm please? )For break pads, Bendix pads fit rin so di rin talaga nagkakalayo sa price.

Mahal lang mga major parts like Aircon compressor which could get up to 20k to 25k.

P.S., eddiebauer's post is full of crap.
    yup, read in the other forum (opel club) that the price of filters are in that range. Compressor is a whopping 27k-30k, although sabi ng iba compressor ng crv are almost the same.

dun sa 9k++ bill for the aircon ang pinalitan is expansion valve and dryer. plus cleaning. forgot the exact breakdown but that were the major parts that were replaced. Doc otep ask ko lang kung naging factor ng pagsira nung expansion valve and drier yung matagal na di nagamit. After my bayaw's mom migrated to canada di raw kasi masyado nagamit, thus low milage.

thanks.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Yeah I'd have to say the dryer and expansion valve of Opels are quite expensive. I'd say the 9k bill is just right nman. I think those parts really need to be replaced after quite some time when doing aircon maintenance. Probably accumulation of dirt could be another factor? not really sure.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    I have an omega bought it second hand..the only thing I have to replace is the brake pads which cost somewhere to 7K for the whole set..What I can say is this car is great..european class and comfort..The japanese cars are a matter of innovation from other great cars..(No offense to japanese car lovers)..they just tend to get the best out of other cars and incorporate them to theirs in a much niftier way and less the durability and longevity..kaya nga ang dami nilang parts na pwedeng pagkunan kasi nga mura at napakadaling gawin..not like this kind of cars..its quality at its best..napapamahal lang kasi ang mga ganitong cars pagdating sa service kasi kulang ang market at konti lang ang mga tecinicians na marunong sa ganito talaga..kung madami lang ang market ng opel dito sa pinas sigurado european cars na ang kakalat dito..2.5 V6 engine ang omega ko pero i could go 13KM per liter mas matipid pa ang akin sa galant series..not to mention I let them eat my dust pagdating sa expressway!!!I could go a top 180KPH(ayaw ko na subukan taas pa dun kakatakot sobrang tulin hehehe) ng alang kahirap hirap at alang strain sa makina....

9. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Thanks JC might take you up on that offer. Right now the car has 44k km and from what I have read the T-belt needs to be replaced. Might as well do the 50k PMS along with it. yungalangkelanganngpera...

*Alcymus :
    Yup euro car is different from jap... really wanted a jap because of the abundant parts and service... nahihilig ko nang mag butingting e... pero your right, a euro is another experience and i'm happy owning one (kelangan happy binayaran na e)
    Last edited by theveed; January 26th, 2008 at 10:11 AM.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Karag2 View Post
    Thanks JC might take you up on that offer. Right now
    *Alcymus :
    Yup euro car is different from jap... really wanted a jap because of the abundant parts and service... nahihilig ko nang mag butingting e... pero your right, a euro is another experience and i'm happy owning one (kelangan happy binayaran na e)
    Yes Bro I agree...ang akin lang is that i personally take care of my baby..i dont wait for 5000KM before i change oil..every 2mo palit kaagad kahit hindi ko pa syado nagagamit ang car kasi pag hindi importante ang lakad ko I dont use my car I commute..Its a matter of taking care of it..lagi mong check at I follow the advise talaga na distilled water..I use wilkins distilled on my coolant hindi tap water..mahirap na magsisi mahal ang radiator pare hehehe..and one more thing I do make sure that it doesnt get overloaded..max of 5 people..sa jap cars yeah they are good but if you'll compare the specs ng car natin sa japs makikita mo na advance talaga tayo..may airbags tayo,climate control, etc na hindi mo pa rin nakikita sa mga model ng japanese cars ngayon..merong mangilan ngilan pero mabibilang mo pa rin...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Advice on Opel Astra