New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    US Tsikoteers,
    Have you paid an accountant to prepare your income tax returns or you just used H&R Block or some software?

If you paid someone, a pinoy accountant in particular....would it be possible for you to email me his name and contact numbers as I would like to ask him to do my income tax...

Doc Diesel
    docdiesel*gmail.com

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Doc Diesel,

I can give you my tax accountant, pinay. si tita Liberty Pascual. On average, sa H&R block and tax refund ko lang eh $600. Kay tita Liberty malaki ang refund ko.

Saka you can just Fax over your W-2 kahit saan state pa.

PM ko sayo email address nya. Specifically ask for Liberty.

Fully-booked na sya until the end of March. Pero magagawa nya pa din yata sayo kung FAX mo lang ang W-2.
    Last edited by Karding; February 26th, 2005 at 07:44 AM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sir karding,
    nag email po ako sa kanya pero di sumasagot...

kung booked na sya until the end of march, sige na lang, for future reference na lang.

ay teka, may tatanong na lang ako sa kanya. nagdududa kasi ako dun sa pinoy na gumawa ng papers namin e.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kapatid, hindi mo pa din makausap???

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Diesel
    US Tsikoteers,
    Have you paid an accountant to prepare your income tax returns or you just used H&R Block or some software?

If you paid someone, a pinoy accountant in particular....would it be possible for you to email me his name and contact numbers as I would like to ask him to do my income tax...

Doc Diesel
    docdiesel*gmail.com
    TurboTax lang yan

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Diesel
    US Tsikoteers,

Doc Diesel
    docdiesel*gmail.com
    The thing about having a TAX PREPARER is that they know about all the kinds of deductables/tax credits, if you have any. In short, mga palusot to get a bigger TAX REFUND ...he he he...If may mga anak ka na, tapos may mga investments, mortgages, a home-base business, etc., I think you should get a tax preparer para hindi ka ma-audit ng IRS...The best way to look for a TAX PREPARER are from your friends, neighbors, or co-workers...I'm sure they won't mind sharing who is preparing tax returns for them...At least alam mo ang background ng mag-prepare nito...

Kung simple lang ang i-file mo, like pure income lang, then you can use the software lang..

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pinagawa ko na sa tax preparer namin last year before I doubted his work so I sent it to another one, hopefully it will turn out the same or I'll go with the new one next year.

U.S. Tax Accountant