New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Domino effect nga due to quarantine periods add the office lockdown due to infections among personnel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    I was originally scheduled on April 30 but due to ECQ it was the rescheduled on June 25 based on DFA's email.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    Yes I wonder how they go about that. Do they have a special line for that? Was actually supposed to renew March 17, 2020, but then lockdown happened. So now I don't know if I can just walk in & show my previous appointment schedule. Not that in a hurry anyway as I have no plans of travelling anytime soon.
    when i renewed my passport last september 2020,
    i was amazed that the "special line" queueing, under which i was qualified naman, was very full,
    while the "regular line" had a number of vacant slots. i picked the 8 am slot in aseana, as the 8 am slot was, surprisingly, not too popular at that time.
    malapit lang naman samin ang aseana.

as an aside,
    sometime ago, the waiting time was longer when one's passport is expired at the time of application.
    asked for an explanation, the authority agent explained, "when your passport expires, we move your pertinent papers to the bodega."
    Last edited by dr. d; June 13th, 2021 at 12:02 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    nag check ako online kagabi ng online appt. ncr south sm pati sm dasma. wala pa din available. haay. sana ayunsin na ng dfa ito hoarding ng appt. sched ng mga agency

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Renewed my passport a couple of days ago - it will be available in 4 weeks.... Paid P1,400 including delivery a few months back to secure my schedule.

Thing was, - they're still getting biometrics,- so you have to press you fingers on a common pad: 4 right; 4 left; thumb right; thumb left.... And nobody's wiping the biometric pad before and after use... After that, they will take your picture. So, applicants, will arrange their hair and wipe their faces etc....

And then, you will need to sign twice using a common e-pen on a common e-pad....

Covid19 virus is everywhere.... I raised this issue with them... I hope that they're seriously improving their control and protocol....

6. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Just renewed a while ago. Chose the last time slot which was 5:30. Was done in less than 30 mins!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Been checking once in a while and still no open slots everywhere. Kahit Puerto Princesa wala.
    Signature

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Been checking once in a while and still no open slots everywhere. Kahit Puerto Princesa wala.
    same here. may times nga di na ma-access yung schedule page. URL rejected nakasulat

9. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Wala na ba talaga walk-in? Noong last ako nagpa-renew eh by appointment ako. Sa Ali Mall huli kong renewal 5 years ago. May mga kasabay ako walk-ins at halos isang pila lang yata kami. Ngayon ba mahigpit na talaga? No appointment no processing?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead000 View Post
    Wala na ba talaga walk-in? Noong last ako nagpa-renew eh by appointment ako. Sa Ali Mall huli kong renewal 5 years ago. May mga kasabay ako walk-ins at halos isang pila lang yata kami. Ngayon ba mahigpit na talaga? No appointment no processing?
    Looks that way bro.

Although, while on queue for step 2 or 3 ,- I noticed that there was a screening booth tagged as "Priority"....

I was guessing for our dear OFWs na walk-in or something, but never bothered to ask.

Go visit and ask

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
Philippine Passport Advisory