New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    [SIZE="3"]Please read Carefully! As received

It might save you a lot of trouble and sometimes will spare your life! BEWARE OF A PIECE OF PAPER STUCK TO THE REAR WINDSCREEN OF YOUR VEHICLE. THIS IS TRICKY AND NEW WAY TO DO CAR JACKING (NOT A JOKE!!!) You walk across the parking lot, unlock your car and get inside. You start the engine and shift into Reverse. When you look into the rearview mirror, you notice a piece of paper stuck to the middle of the rear windscreen. Therefore, you shift into Park, open the door, and jump out of the car with anger to remove that paper.
    When you reach the back of your car that is when the carjacker appears out of nowhere. They jump into your car and take off. They practically mow you down as they speed off in your car. Moreover, guess what, Gentlemen? I bet your mobile is still in the car. So now, the carjacker has your car, your mobile, and your keys.
    BEWARE OF THIS NEW SCHEME THAT IS NOW BEING USED IN KHOBAR. If you see a piece of paper stuck to your rear windscreen, just drive away.
    Remove the paper later. In addition, be thankful that you read this e-mail. And forward this to friends.

[/SIZE]

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    thanks bro . . .

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Thanks for the warning Bro.

Dito sa Riyadh, MO naman nila, babanggain ka sa likod at ganun din. Pagbaba mo para i-check yung bangga sa likod (at iniwan mo naandar ang engine mo at yung susi sa loob), may sasalisi. Sabay tangay sa kotse mo.

Kaya ingat lang, mga Saudi tsikoteers. Di na rin safe ang Saudi ngayon. Di tulad noong una, na walang kawatan sa Kingdom.
    Last edited by chua_riwap; June 26th, 2007 at 03:18 AM.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    thanks sa input bro.

yan ang difference, dito there are no carnappers.Bakit? kasi there's no place where they can hide/use your car.meron dito kawatan ng bike, after makahoy ang parts tapon nalang kahit saan.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    I'm a ford club philippines member.. and when I see a FORD vehicle parked in a lot, I put a ford club flyer either on the front windshield wiper or at the rear windshiel wiper.

Pwede na rin pala ako mangarjack if that's the case.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by VtEC View Post
    dito there are no carnappers.Bakit? kasi there's no place where they can hide/use your car.
    Oo nga naman
    OT - BTW, how's the insurance premium there? Mababa ba?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Yung style kasi ng mga carnappers dito sa Pinas eh derecho carnap. Wala nang papel-papel sa likod ng rear windscreen. Tututukan ka na lang, sabay kuha ng sasakyan mo.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    ibang klase din.

mas asteg sa pinas kasi tatawagin ang owner ng fortuner tapos pag punta sa car sabay totok ng baril and Carnap agad.

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    thanks bro for the info .Malaking tulong 2 sa mga fellow tsikoteers, to all tsikoteers ingat ingat palagi.....nang hindi maisahan hehehe....HAPPY MOTORING AND SAFE TRACKING TO ALL.......

Mag-ingat...bagong Strategy Ng Mga Kawatan...