New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post

The B12s... maybe but all those late-80's square cars are rust traps. The mid-90's models are no more prone to rusting than most other mid-90's models... Civics and 323s are much more prone to rust than Sentras.

I agree on this one. Actually, there was a time that I asked my friend why honda's roof fades easily (pertaining to 93-99 model). When I was looking for a car last year, most of the honda's I found has a minor problem with roof's paint down to its compartment. On the streets, it's a common sight. (ofcourse im not saying all.. but its very rampant).

2. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    bakit kaya ang baba ng resale value ng nissan?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by aijie28 View Post
    bakit kaya ang baba ng resale value ng nissan?
    Why not try back-reading the thread to find the answer for your question?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    This thread actually increased the resale value of Nissan.

5. Join Date
    May 2009
    Actually,,, lagi ko naririnig yung mababa resale value.

But it doesn't concern me coz im not making a living out of buying and selling. Kaya I hate it when someone will not recommend a certain brand or item because of resale value. Ahehehe.

Any other thoughts?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    You don't buy and sell, yes, pero you might have to sell later din and that's were resale value comes in...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Problem with some Nissans is that most of their previous lineup are not very fuel efficient. I drove a 1.3 GX and it consumes around 7-8km/liter city driving. We have an 05 Xtrail and it consumes 6-7km. The excessive fuel consumption is a factor in buying cars. Hence the low resale value that haunts Nissan up to now.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    They also need to introduce fresher designs, specially at their lower end models.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Ayun din... Nissan (NMPI) is very slow to introduce new models thus further eroding the brands image to the public... Pero Nissan (Universal Motors) mas flexible sila and mapapansin mo Nissan commercial vehicles have better resale because of that...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Its a misconception really. For me, i would recommend a nissan. I owned a B13 sentra and no major trouble so far. Konting alaga lang and you'll get the most of it. Yung surplus spare parts price sa banawe is the same compared 8 years ago. And, malakas sya humatak especially kung uphill to Baguio.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Why most people don't recommend nissan?