New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Im just curious bakit hindi pa nila pinapalitan yung sentra and cefiro? Wala nang bumibili ngayon dahil lumang luma na talaga ng design Siguro mahigit 10 year old na. Yung sentra ng US at Japan pagkaganda ng pagkadesign tapos pagditong dito (....)

Naiiwan na sila sobra ng toyota , honda,mitsu,mazda,suzuki errr lahat na ata yun hahha yung mabenta na lang ata sakanila yung X-Trail

Ano ba meron sa nissan ph?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I think their Frontier pickup is also OK ... baka yun lang ang panlaban nila at profitable sa kanila?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    hmm agree their pick up is ok talaga... panglaban sa strada and hilux.

yung cars nila, poor sales talaga sa pinas kaya siguro they did not bother changing the model. well thats just my opinion naman

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    There are two different companies managing the pickup/truck/SUV lineup and the car lineup.

Nissan's cars are locally sold by Yulon Motor, based in Taiwan, since 2000 or so. To be honest, Yulon's handling of Nissan's cars here hasn't been very good, and I've heard tales that their servicing needs improvement too.

Universal Motors Corp. (UMC) on the other hand takes care of the pickups and SUVs.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Damn, no wonder y not so much of advertisement for nissan cars I like the Navarra though hehe

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    atleast may local 350z sila. though hard to reach.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by blitzmage_89 View Post
    Im just curious bakit hindi pa nila pinapalitan yung sentra and cefiro? Wala nang bumibili ngayon dahil lumang luma na talaga ng design Siguro mahigit 10 year old na. Yung sentra ng US at Japan pagkaganda ng pagkadesign tapos pagditong dito (....)

Naiiwan na sila sobra ng toyota , honda,mitsu,mazda,suzuki errr lahat na ata yun hahha yung mabenta na lang ata sakanila yung X-Trail

Ano ba meron sa nissan ph?

The Cefiro has been replaced by the Teana which isn't really selling well, the Sentra IMO is still ok although if I were to buy a 1.6 Sentra, I'd look elsewhere first, but the 1.3 is actually pretty good, i'd take it any day over the butt ugly Honda City, I almost got a 1.3 A/T actually but decided to get an Altis in the end.

I think Nissan is busy preparing for the launch of their own "Innova fighter", the Grand Livina. Unless they come out with a diesel version, they will just be playing catch up with the Innova just like the Mitsubishi Fuzion which can be hardly seen on the streets.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Just went through their site, Grandlivina will be lunch by mid June next month. Grandlivina is their answer for emerging MPV market in the country and this had been launched in Malaysia, Indonesia, Taiwan & China.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    I am in complete agreement with blitsmage89... Why can't NISSAN Ph offer the current models that are available in all other Asian countries and the rest of the car world? Are we the dumping ground for these old models that couldn't sell from the other countries, perhaps? Come on NISSAN Ph stop your oxymoronic gimmickry, will you? Pinoys have pride, too.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    sa nakikita ko kasi mahal ang mga newer models ng nissan kaya yung mga older models parin ang binibenta dito

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
What's up with Nissan Ph anyway?