New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Good to hear that sir. Basically, it means I wont go wrong with either of the two. Well, i think i need to make a new thread/topic on the other* car talk section. Regarding, which to choose. =)

Thanks for your inputs mga bro.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Given conditions are equal, I'd go for the 2.8. Newer/fresher looking and more power outright.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    As long as the ZD30 engine is running as it should and in a proper state of Tune it will last just as long as any other engine. All you need to do is 5 things, Install a Manual boost controller, Boost gauge, oil catch can and add 2T oil to your fuel at 200:1 ratio every tank, Clean the MAF every 12000klm.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Alin ba mas efficient sir 2.5 or 2.8 engine ng pajero?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Side question guys,
    On FM Paj, commonly available is the 4x2 models, if i choose to convert it to 4x4. Is the conversion kit widely available, like the ones for the GU Patrols. And would conversion be easy to do? And how much, would it cost, if its readily available.

"yun kasi nakikita kong advantage ng 97-98 paj..

Would this be a double post, if i copy this query on the mitsu thread?
    Thanks

6. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    My 02 Nissan Patrol(ZD30) 4x2 A/T had 115tkms already no problem until now.Medyo mabagal lang sya dahil sa front and rear steel bumpers and bigger mags but nakakareach parin ng 140km/h and my dad's 04 Nissan Patrol(ZD30) 4x4 A/T had 153tkm already no problem very good running condition. Fuel consumption same lang ang ZD30 and TB45 price lang nagka-iba. My 02 Patrol consumes 4-5km/l city and highway not sure but everytime pumupunta ako ng Anilao,Batangas 1kpesos diesel balikan na average speed 120m/h .

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Freeway View Post
    Side question guys,
    On FM Paj, commonly available is the 4x2 models, if i choose to convert it to 4x4. Is the conversion kit widely available, like the ones for the GU Patrols. And would conversion be easy to do? And how much, would it cost, if its readily available.

"yun kasi nakikita kong advantage ng 97-98 paj..

Would this be a double post, if i copy this query on the mitsu thread?
    Thanks
    It's not a plug and play thing to do AFAIK. Unlike with the Patrol where the 4x4 was basically deactivated by removing some parts, the Paj set up is really a 4x2.

Throw in the Safari as as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12