New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 53 of 131 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Keep us updated with your ride bro. rjb... Everyone's interested on how you are progressing...

10.6K:horse:

2. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    guys naka nitrogen po ba yung mga tires ninyo gusto ko din i try mas mababawasan ata tagtag pag naka ganito?
    anyway ano po normal PSI nyo sa tires? kasi po yung akin is 37 ang lambot kasi tingnan pag 35PSI....

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Bro. ailie28,- I only use 32psi for my ride... Okay naman ang ride....

Pag tumakbo ka kasi,- tumataas ang tyre pressure ng about 2psi... With N2(Nitrogen), the tyre pressure is maintained.... Am not using this now in our rides... Have used this before with our other van a few years back,- I'd say not much difference in performance... Per tyre then, it was P50 when you load N2...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    *sir CVT thanks for the info mahal pala sayang lang pang gas nalang bukas mag papagawa ako ng aircon kasi si momy at daddy at lil sister ko magbabakasyon dito sa pinas ng 3day i think baka naman mag over heat si van

5. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    bukas mag papa repair na ako ng aircon kila ceejay

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Kulitin mo si Cora at Joel,- sabihin mong tsikoteer ka at barkada ni totoybato at ni CVT sa Vanette club, para bigyan ka ng magandang discount... Hingi ka kaagad ng kape o softdrinks....

7. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    galing sa ceejay enjoy naman kahit medyo pagod
    from 6:30am to 6 or 7pm ata natapos pero after that lamig ng aircon sabi hindi pa daw ok yung aircon dahil titimplahin pa daw yung freon..
    pag naayos na yung over heat....yung temperature ng van ko nasa 3/4 agad

Very Thankyou sa Ceejay sa libreng softdrinks..at onting kwento kay misis

i keep on thinking kung 3row or clutch fan ang palitan or both wahahaha! help naman po

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

You should have asked their technician if your clutch fan is still okay. Normally, they would call your attention to it, especially, since they would run the engine for a period of time, to see how the A/C would perform... Balik ka sa kanila to ask their opinion....

Or, you can observe by yourself,- turn off the engine and the clutch fan which is directly driven by the engine should immediately stop. If it moves some more, then that's it. Have it replaced. Also, you only experience the overheat while in traffic, right? (Not, when you're cruising....)

9. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    My 15 yr old vanette had the same overheating problem. I bought it brand new and I only use it once a week. I was surprised it overheat in one of my rare travel outside Metro Manila. Several mechanic handled it and it they were not able to solve. The problem was accidentaly discovered when I decided to have the cylinder head removed and checked (the mechanic suspected early worn out valve seal factory defect etc). There was that tube horizontal to the cylinder head under the intake side where water passes thru going to the front I guess and then back to the engine block and cylinder. It was clogged with rust. Had to push it out with a hard wire and water and lo hardened rusts were flushed out. Now its running good again. No overheat.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    next time you have your aircon repair, ask the technician first to conduct a test for leak BEFORE REPLACING ANYTING in the system para hindi paulit ulit work and to save on FREON. They wil remove one of the lines in the system and put in air pressure and then wash all joints and lines with SOAP water. Pag may bula na makita sign ng leak yon. All other aircon parts whether brand new or second hand should also undergo leak test para sigurado. Iyong brand new, pag tinanggal mo ang rubber cap sa outlets nya dapat mag POP OUT ang air. Proof yon na wala leak ang unit. Doon palang sa supplier or air con store ginagawa na iyon