New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Power is adequate but what can you expect? This is not a luxury people mover after all.

But I feel that this is the most bang for the buck van money can buy. Daming pwedeng isakay and it does its purpose.

Master Otep, kamusta engine nito? Bulletproof ba like the rest of the nissan diesels?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    TD27. Parand 4d56 ng Mitsubishi. Simple, reliable, easy to fix.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    TD27. Parand 4d56 ng Mitsubishi. Simple, reliable, easy to fix.
    Yes the response time of Nokia 5800 as GPS is acceptable. 1 to 2 secs delay only. Even the speedometer reading is accurate 1 to 2 secs delay lang. It can tell yung to make a right/left turn before you reach the intersection so it means the delay is not noticeable.

Buti naman para palang 4d56 ang engine nito sa tibay. We have an Adventure Diesel at ang tibay ng 4d56 and now eto namang Urvan. 3m tint pala ang pinalagay ko na free. Kala ko Solar Gard (Sun Gard pala meron sila). I dont like the Clarion CD player.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Hindi pa turbo diesel iyan, right? Around 75HP siguro ang maximum power ng 2.5L variant....

Gets the work done though, and easy to maintain.....

9303:grin2:

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Hindi pa turbo diesel iyan, right? Around 75HP siguro ang maximum power ng 2.5L variant....

Gets the work done though, and easy to maintain.....

9303:grin2:
    2.7L yata yung TD27 sir, 84 HP. If memory serves, the same engine as the old Frontier.

Ok b mga sir yung GPS? Useful ba?

6. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    im also looking at this van the 15 seater variant, im assuming this van would meet my intended purpose...

i find it dirt cheap, easy to maintain no fancy gadgets and loads of cargo space.

question is will i be able to fit 3 point seatbelts on the seats behind the drivers seat on the first and second row respectively. as i intend to put in child seats

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    im also looking at this van the 15 seater variant, im assuming this van would meet my intended purpose...

i find it dirt cheap, easy to maintain no fancy gadgets and loads of cargo space.

question is will i be able to fit 3 point seatbelts on the seats behind the drivers seat on the first and second row respectively. as i intend to put in child seats
    We'll be getting the unit on March 1. I'll check it ASAP.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Double post
    Last edited by likot; February 19th, 2010 at 10:19 PM.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Reliable talaga ang Urvan!

So far wala pa akong na-encounter na problems sa 2005 Urvan Shuttle na family at company van namin! Grabe ang tibay talaga!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Clarion Head Unit? Anong variant iyan? The newest ambulance in the fleet uses Pioneer already.

Sheep, I think we need to check the owner's manual if a variant came out with three pointers. Even the JDM unit I saw had lapbelts out back.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
nissan urvan, is it a good van?