New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    we will find out sir.. how much does the water pump cost sir?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    May good point po si sir yapoy na to check the fuel pump. Since cranking naman siya ayaw lang tumuloy puede rin na damage yun fuel pump.

Actually i have no idea na as to much muh a water pump cost nowadays. Years back if im not mistaken nasa 2k yata. Pero dont take my word on it with regards sa price ha kasi its been years na rin i sold my sentra.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    i'm also afraid, sir, my car might undergo overhauling.. any idea on how much will it cost?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by AKI125 View Post
    May good point po si sir yapoy na to check the fuel pump. Since cranking naman siya ayaw lang tumuloy puede rin na damage yun fuel pump.

Actually i have no idea na as to much muh a water pump cost nowadays. Years back if im not mistaken nasa 2k yata. Pero dont take my word on it with regards sa price ha kasi its been years na rin i sold my sentra.

may possibility po kayang fuel pump sir? nag over heat po kasi, lumagpas pa sa red danger zone yung kamay ng gauge.. thanks po sa advice..

5. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    I cant really tell right now if your units needs overhauling. Why not first resolving the non starting issue. Dont buy yourself a fuel pump for now. Once the engine is already running have an expert mechanic check the engine if there was damaged done by the overheating internally. If walang damage yun internals ng engine mo then proceed with the purchase of the water pump. Kung may damage you have 2 options, neither have it overhauled or replace the enfgne with a surplus one(cheaper option but more paperworks) you need to report the engine swap to the LTO. Think positive, solve the problems one at a time.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by grayphoenix0524 View Post
    i'm also afraid, sir, my car might undergo overhauling.. any idea on how much will it cost?
    prepare for the worser.. 25K .
    my comment on the sentra engine.. when they turned it 90 degrees, napakaraming service components ang naitago..
    my advice is to get the engine started first. no point in replacing the water pump if your engine won't run. but honestly, i do not know why your engine won't start. it should start! ECCS pa naman yan.. one click start dapat tayo.. even after overheating..
    you can hear the fuel pump hum for a few seconds when you turn the ignition switch two clicks (do not kick in the starter at the third click, because it will drown out the hum)..
    Last edited by dr. d; March 20th, 2012 at 12:33 AM.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    we found out the problem.. simply a clogged, dirty, and punctured radiator complicated everything.. water also stuck on top of the piston.. we nedeed to replace cylinder head gasket, chain tensioner,and the hose before the water pump.. we also had the cylinder head resurfaced.. thanks and more powers..

8. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    I have the same problem with my SS Series3. My engine won't start due to overheating. Pag sinusubukan ko naman start yung tubig sa radiator lumalabas na, as in bumubulwak. Sabi ng mechanic kailangan ng overhaul. Instead na mag pa-overhaul ako, buy na lang ako ng surplus GA16DE VTC engine. It would fit kaya sa b14 body? and May ma-recommend kayo magaling na Doctor to do the transplant? I'm from Las Pinas..

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    fit yang GA16DE with VTC sa B14 sir.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if you are in Bf resort area, may magaling na mag transplant na shop sa kanto ng abel nosce, aventine hills street, sa tabi nung parag commercial building.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
nissan sentra eccs overheat