Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Wow sino ang ppunta sa ortigas? Sabay tayo! LOL

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by coolphilboy View Post
    At least Nissan PHL is waking up bringing in new models. Ang tagal naman ng Juke, ilabas nyo na rito yan!

Merun po nabibili sa ph na juke

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by NMuranoZ51 View Post
    Merun po nabibili sa ph na juke

port irene variant?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    port irene variant?
    Sorry sir d ko po magets ung sinasabi niyo.. Pero sa banawe or subic merun po.. Even sa sulit meron din po 2013 nga lng XD

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Sorry sir d ko po magets ung sinasabi niyo.. Pero sa banawe or subic merun po.. Even sa sulit meron din po 2013 nga lng XD

oh, i'm sorry.. it's like this...
    every other car on the planet is available here... for a fee. but practical-minded buyers will want a car that has been "officially philippinized" and can be serviced here.. translation: locally-sourced models being sold here by the official car manufacturers' representatives (dealers).
    yes, one can import cars from elsewhere, but there may be certain concerns to consider, like laws and taxes, parts availability, mechanics' knowledgeability, conversion reliability, etc.
    when it comes to cars, "buying filipino" may have a very practical ring to it. especially when most buyers have only one chance to do so. (the truth is, buying a car usually wipes out the average juan's bank account today and freezes it in the foreseeable several years.). the car they want is one that can serve them faithfully for a long time, and not one that will cause them headache after headache..
    Last edited by dr. d; March 4th, 2014 at 12:10 AM.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    oh, i'm sorry.. it's like this...
    every other car on the planet is available here... for a fee. but practical-minded buyers will want a car that has been "officially philippinized" and can be serviced here.. translation: locally-sourced models being sold here by the official car manufacturers' representatives (dealers).
    yes, one can import cars from elsewhere, but there may be certain concerns to consider, like laws and taxes, parts availability, mechanics' knowledgeability, conversion reliability, etc.
    when it comes to cars, "buying filipino" may have a very practical ring to it. especially when most buyers have only one chance to do so. (the truth is, buying a car usually wipes out the average juan's bank account today and freezes it in the foreseeable several years.). the car they want is one that can serve them faithfully for a long time, and not one that will cause them headache after headache..
    Wow sir!! You really put an effort explaning all this things to me!! (Y) but somehow coming from country above philippines.. My IQ on english is very low. But i understand the part na maintenance,service&parts ! Thank you sir hihihi! Live long and prosper! Peace out bro! Godbless

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Wow sir!! You really put an effort explaning all this things to me!! (Y) but somehow coming from country above philippines.. My IQ on english is very low. But i understand the part na maintenance,service&parts ! Thank you sir hihihi! Live long and prosper! Peace out bro! Godbless

you're pulling my leg... you seemed pretty knowledgeable in the other thread..
    enjoy.
    Last edited by dr. d; March 4th, 2014 at 02:45 AM.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    NO sir. Seriously im an dropout student of benilde. Cuz i drop all my english classes forcing me to drop all my class >.< but thank you sir

9. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Mtce, Support & Spare parts are questionable on imported cars, plus the price itself. Just a simple law of supply and demand. Mas costly yung hindi marketed ng mga official local distributors here.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Where is the launch going to be? Is it open to the public or by invitation?

I tried emailing info*nissan.com.ph but they haven't replied yet.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast