New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 15 of 86 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    *petixs we also test drove the ecosport. Exact same reason (aside from the blindspots) we pulled out. The shifting between 1st and 2nd is far from smooth. You can actually 'feel' the gears change.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by waver View Post
    *petixs we also test drove the ecosport. Exact same reason (aside from the blindspots) we pulled out. The shifting between 1st and 2nd is far from smooth. You can actually 'feel' the gears change.
    This is the nature of dual-clutch trannies, the gear-hunting between first and second gears in slow crawling traffic. However, DCT is quite fast to shift up when driven on open roads. Most sports cars use a variation of dual-clutch trannies (DSG, PDK, etc.). It is key though that the engine matches the DCT well to achieve a good amount of performance. A low-output small NA engine may not maximize the capabilities of DCT but pair it with a turbo engine and you will have fun-driving cars (Fiesta 1.0L Ecoboost, VW Golf GTi, Mitsubishi Evolution X, Audi RS models, BMW M cars, Mercedes AMG cars).

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    This is the nature of dual-clutch trannies, the gear-hunting between first and second gears in slow crawling traffic. However, DCT is quite fast to shift up when driven on open roads. Most sports cars use a variation of dual-clutch trannies (DSG, PDK, etc.). It is key though that the engine matches the DCT well to achieve a good amount of performance. A low-output small NA engine may not maximize the capabilities of DCT but pair it with a turbo engine and you will have fun-driving cars (Fiesta 1.0L Ecoboost, VW Golf GTi, Mitsubishi Evolution X, Audi RS models, BMW M cars, Mercedes AMG cars).

4. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Chevy Trax came in and they are going displaying units in different malls this October. Anyone know when the Juke is coming out? Or if it is already in a showroom of a nissan dealer somewhere?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Chevy Trax came in and they are going displaying units in different malls this October. Anyone know when the Juke is coming out? Or if it is already in a showroom of a nissan dealer somewhere?
    I think meron na dapat sa showroom, and releasing of units will start January next year

6. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    I think meron na dapat sa showroom, and releasing of units will start January next year

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    I just saw the Red Display unit of the Nissan Juke near rockwell.
    My wife said it looks like a Frog! "Parang Palaka" hahaha

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Sa January next year pa ang delivery ng Juke units.Puwede nang magpareserve!

10. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Actually that's what I thought too, but in such a way it doesn't look bad, I kind of like it also.

Quote Originally Posted by ale828 View Post

Nissan Juke :)