Page 14 of 86 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

no.
    too expensive.
    but i might be persuaded to change my mind... once i see it in the metal..
    let's not burn our bridges just yet.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    FC is 6.3L/100 for the 1.6cvt

Price is competitive. They should have lowered the Sylphy price though.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Sorry, I don't like the look of the juke, I already so one in metal but the badge is infiniti yata. But is bigger than the ecosport.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Para sa akin I like how it looks since it is different, and most of the comments I see whenever new vehicles comes out is that a certain part is a clone of this and that. At least ito iba talaga.

Another thing that I like is the performance (based on youtube reviews). Might test drive one when time permits.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Para sa akin I like how it looks since it is different, and most of the comments I see whenever new vehicles comes out is that a certain part is a clone of this and that. At least ito iba talaga.

Another thing that I like is the performance (based on youtube reviews). Might test drive one when time permits.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    This one goes against the top of the line Ecosport which is around 985K. They should maybe come out with a lower version priced around 885. Kahit tanggalin nila sport,eco mode / touch screen monitor / take away leather seats. Something like the 880K ecosport version, para we have the 'mid range' option as well.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Just offer a manual version

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    I almost bought an Ecosport, but in the end , I pulled out, couldnt take the quirky DSG tranny.

Having some cockpit time with the XTronic CVT of other Nissans, then this one's definitely a better preposition than the Ecosport, the Nissan CVT propels like a rocket, and Nissan surprise surprise is one one worlds leading CVT makers. Going back to the Ecosport, the DSG is a horrendous to drive in traffic, the 1-2 gears constantly hunting in between, like a DSLR lens, trying to focus on something blurry.

Saying that, really wished that Nissan brought the 1.6 Turbo version as a TOTL option. wouldnt mind spending a 100k more on that extra oomph.

BTW, is the rear spoiler and underspoiler standard on the 980k price?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Is the 980k juke the TOTL? One thing Im worried is the Xtronic CVT performance and reliability since the version before the one in Juke has problems daw.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    May showroom na ba na nagdi-display nito?

Nissan Juke :)