New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    It does look like a bigger (if more eye-catching) version of the Sentra. It also reminds me of the Passat. And I'm not too thrilled about the dash; too angular for my taste.

Tsaka bakit nga ba walang temp gauge? Baka iniba yung system; imbes na gauge, seat-of-the-pants feel na lang para mas direct yung feedback.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    regarding the temp gauge, there are two temp idiot lights on the dash, a blue one and a red one. the blue one (cold engine) stays on after a cold start until the engine reaches normal temperature and the red one will switch on when the engine temp is increasing too much.

medyas,

the max could pass for a full-size car (since the toyota avalon is a full-size car and the max is almost as big as that one), not sure what the official US federal classification for the max is though. But here in the Philippines, the Teana goes against the Accord and Camry, so it's in the same category... the line between full-size and midsize cars is actually blurred in reality, for example, the full-size Hyundai Azera is for all intents and purposes a direct competitor to the midsize Toyota Camry here.

it's a "sort of" introduction because they're not actually selling it yet; deliveries begin in March although nissan is already accepting reservations

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yep they're replacing everything with idiot lights. You'll never know until it's too late. I miss the time when a even a voltmeter and oil pressure gauge were standard.

Montero Sport na lang ata ang meron nung mga iyon ngayon sa mga relatively affordable Japanese models.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I wonder how old that car is.

Did you guys notice how dirty the emblems and gaps (near the rear camera) are?

Parang ginamit for a month tapos sinalpak lang sa entablado hehe.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Ang laki ng Nissin biskwit na yan ah SENTRA na yan ah hindi na sintra..
    Parang optra yung dash niya na extended lang yun nga lang sa passenger side lang.Boxy nung dash niya.

it's a "sort of" introduction because they're not actually selling it yet; deliveries begin in March although nissan is already accepting reservations
    Kaya pala sort of.hehe.Ang tagal ah march pa.

Akala ko instruments ng Picanto, wala ding temperature gauge, eh! Sa halaga ba namang Php1.8m hindi pa nila malagyan ng disenteng temp gauge iyan? hehehe.
    Baka nakikiuso din tulad ng sa picanto sayang daw sa kuryente.hhehe.Mukhang dadami ang ganyan style na wala ng temp gauge kundi ilaw gauge na lang.hehe.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Ganda pero mahal!! With the price of 1.8M+ almost kasing price na siya ng high end model ng camry with V6 3.5L engine. IMO they should put the new VQ3.5 engine para naman sulit yung price.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    That car is not for me.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed View Post
    I wonder how old that car is.

Did you guys notice how dirty the emblems and gaps (near the rear camera) are?

Parang ginamit for a month tapos sinalpak lang sa entablado hehe.
    :hysterical: +1

As for me:

I'm still trying to figure out which century they dug the dash design out of. I remember (very vaguely... I was three at the time, so sue me if it looks entirely different) seeing similar shapes on our 70's Caprice. The Murano's dash is similarly spartan, but it screams "style". This just screams (like so many of Nissan's septagenarian customer clinic developments for the Cefiro... only worse) "old"!

Oh, I'll admit... the wood is kinda nice... but that display! The Cefiro display looked nicer!

What's utterly depressing is that the US (and, presumably, Japanese) market is already getting an updated interior and exterior treatment for their models, while we get something that looks, for all intents and purposes, like a slightly "borloloi'd" 2003 model... and we're getting it in 2007.

Strangely, the Teana's (Nissan's vaunted customer clinics didn't tell them sh*t about this name? ) current facelift just makes it look worse. Chrome strips? That's so 1990s. What's next? A waterfall grille? :rofl01:

Is it any wonder that Nissan's customers are deserting them? Or is that dying off?

To be fair... I like the look of the seats, and the doors don't seem bad. But that's about it.
    Last edited by niky; December 13th, 2006 at 04:00 PM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kmo View Post
    giant sentra

well its still better than the current cefiro na sobra sobra na ang ginawang facelift
    +1. it does look like a bigger sentra.

well at least it's already a "newer" model compared to our aging cefiro. but with the price? i'd go with the 2.4V Camry.
    Last edited by IMm29; December 13th, 2006 at 04:47 PM.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    me balita ba sa tiida/versa?
    mahal daw so baka hindi pa nila iintroduce dito.

Sentra? matagal pa heheheh.

"I just love the Fuga" hehehe
    Last edited by carlocaraddict; December 13th, 2006 at 04:46 PM.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Nissan finally introduces the Teana sedan! (well, sort of)