New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    pals, need your inputs re Nissan Exaltas a friend of mine is considering buying an Exalta 2000 for 320+k, couldn't be much help to him coz i dunno much bout it, but i knew the senseis here in tsikot would know!! so please do help it would be well appreciated.. salamat!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nice car with all the creature comforts--- leather seats, climate control, hands-free cell phone, moonroof, etc (assuming he's eyeing the STA variant). a bit cramped in the backseat, though.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    good car its like a mini-cefiro

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    yes.. STA is his prospect.. what bout performance wise and durability, pati na rin fuel consumption?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    let's put it this way, hindi siya pang spirited driving. comfy naman siya in fairness, pero i think a bit matakaw sa gas because it's A/T.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Parts is no problem... lotsa extras.

Performance is a bit on the lethargic side according to some peeps... fuel consumption would get around 7-8 in the city. At 320K the price is just fair (of course pwede pa tawad).

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sobrang bang for the buck, while i didn't like the s3 body before, the exalta gave it more than just a facelift.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    i love the exalta sta. sana we could have that. definitely a good buy, although if i remember it correctly, 95 RON ata ang required fuel nya. im not sure about this though.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by crenshaw
    yes.. STA is his prospect.. what bout performance wise and durability, pati na rin fuel consumption?
    Performance: Even my friend's girlfriend who drives one feels it's slow. An SLA manual should significantly cure this, but be ready to forego of some features.

Economy: Not the best in its class, but shouldn't really be a guzzler.

Durability: Not as low quality as many think. Some owners say it's sturdy, but parts are more expensive.

Overall, this is ideal for a Sunday drive or after a long day at work. It's comfortable inside with all the features to boot (at least if they still work fine). If that's what he's considering primarily, then this is the car for him. Otherwise he'll be better off driving something else.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    ok kaya everyday car?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
NISSAN EXALTA's 2000 and UP