New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    I hope someone could help me find a shop that can fix the LCD of a nissan exalta 2002 model. Di na kasi tumataas yung LCD tapos white lang yung nakikita ko.. di lumalabas yung picture. Gusto ko sana ipaayos kaso di daw nila ginagawa yun sa CASA.

Thanks,

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    I think this is a minus point for Nissan. Why would they offer a built-in LCD TV in their Nissan Exalta when they can't service it themselves or even recommend a shop which can service this? Just my two cents...
    Last edited by mqavila; June 11th, 2008 at 01:17 PM.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Ano ba yan, LCD ng radio? Anong brand ng radyo? If you have your manuals, diba merong separate instruction manual yung HU malamang may contact info yun. Thing is wala na yang warranty if 2002 pa yang car na yan so you might have to pay for the repair...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Take it to an audio installer shop. They may be more familiar with the specific head-unit.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Hmm... if I remember correctly, the Nissan Exalta had an LCD screen that would pop up on top of the dashboard. It was separate from the HU...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    take it to the manufacturer nung HU. Kung Pioneer yun, dalahin mo sa Pioneer services center, etc.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Try going to audio shops. Sa Banawe madami...yung sa may side ng hospital (Orthopedic yata); tabi-tabi sila don. If they can't repair it naman, maybe they can tell you where you can at least bring it.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    had the same problem before. but its just that its on a white screen
    but you can hear it play the music.
    what i did was to DIY it. i checked on the cables, wires connecting to it.
    tried to play a Music Video while the HU is removed and tried to loosen some cables inside. It is intermittent to show up the picture. when i move a certain wiring it shows.
    i was able to determine what cable it is having an issue with.
    when its time to put it in place again. hahaha nawala na naman yung picture. Toyo ampepe..
    tinamad na ulit ako baklasin kasi ang hirap tanggalin nung cover eh.
    yung akin alam ko gumagana pa pero tinotoyo lang. it needs repair pero wala pa ko time
    mag hanap ng gagawa eh.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Yung samen nung nasira dinala lang namin sa Nissan Mantrade kung san binili yung Exalta... then pinalitan nila yung buong pop-up screen. Kudos! Ayos na! Hehe! Nung nabangga kasi yung sasakyan namin di na sya nagpopop-up, buti nalang may insurance pati yun kasama pinalitan pati yung LCD sa mirror pinalitan din. Inoorder pa nila yan sa Japan ata then sila na magkakabit. ^_^

a yun pala sakit ng stock LCD-VCD ng exalta..

teka, panu malalaman yung top of the line sa mid line? aside sa sunroof at LCD monitor...

diba may HUD pa mga yan? auto wiper at lights din ba?

yung unang exalta ala,e..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Nissan Exalta LCD