New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11515758596061
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Hi dvldoc,
    Thank you so much for the goog advice you give. Im glad I found this forum through Google. I recently acquired a used e50 (ZD30), 106,000 kms, am the third owner. I have read through this forum, got some info and made plans to do some modifications.
    The vehicle has some problems, hill climb is painfully slow and powerless, no matter what I try to do. Then the radiator was fast loosing coolant, without any visible leaks. What could be the issue?
    Otherwise the vehicle starts and idles perfectly.

Then my last question, which ebay sellers do you trust to sell quality affordable manual boost controllers, boost gauge and oil catch cans?
    Thank you all for such an informative forum.

Sent from my SM-T815 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Hi everyone! I'm very new to this forum and was wondering if any of you have encountered problems with the aircon of their elgrand.

My elgrand is 1997 QD. With regard to the AC problem, the front AC cuts off after a short while especially when it gets cold, but then the rear just keeps on going. The front AC resumes itself after a few minutes but then cuts off again when the temp cools down.

Has any experienced the same issue? and how did you guys deal with it?

Thanks in advance,
    David

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Wow, can't believe there's this much info on the Elgrand. We've recently gotten a 1997 Granvia 1KZ as part of a debt settlement. Being a converted van, there's lots to do to keep it in top shape and there's hardly anything posted about Granvia's here.

There are many shared problems here like the steering, mirrors, scarcity of certain parts etc... Am still reading at page 20+ [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    We been having a problem in looking for a descent mechanic for our ELGRAND...to my fellow owners of ELGRAND any recommendation po where we can have my unit repaired? Any name of the shop that you been tested? Any inputs po will be highly appreciated...

anyways im so glad i found this thread regarding ELGRAND..thank you much..

5. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jjgucci View Post
    i took out mine out. Brought it to banawe for sample. Me nakuha naman ako.
    sir saan po banda sa banawe??? Anong name po ng shop???? Salamat po.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by davidindorset View Post
    Hi from England

Sorry for barging in but this is the best forum on the net. I have a problem with my van. There aren't many Elgrands in England so getting them serviced or fixed is a real problem.

I've got a 3.0 NEO E50 and it's lacking power when going up hill. I've cleaned out the MAF, all the pipes to the turbo (can't find any leaks with my fingers) air filter, changed the oil etc. I've got some diagnostic software and a 14 pin plug but I can't get it to connect with the car. Nissan Consult, ECU talk etc.

Oil catch? Not done. Turbo boost controller? Not done.

So without spending lots of cash, I want to get it fixed. And if I knew what the problem was, I could fix it.

Dvldoc, i've tried to connect to you on facebook but so far, no joy. So that's where I am. Can you guys point me in the right direction please?

Many thanks
    Did
    TO: SIR Dvldoc, HELP! HELP! HELP PLS,PLS,PLS,

SUBJECT: "WHERE EXACTLY CAN I FIND THE 14 pin plug diagnostic software to connect with the car (FOR SCANNING). Nissan Consult, ECU talk etc." DO YOU HAVE A PICTURE PLS. SO I KNOW IT.... THANK YOU SO MUCH SIR DVLDOC FOR UR HELP.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    I Have Nissan Elgrand just last month April 2017, and I noticed that I need to change alot of parts. Struts is too bouncy and shock at the back, power steering pump, leak on rack and pinion, I had a bad smell on its exhaust and no smoke at all. only bad smell. my transmission has hard shift on Gear2 only when moving fast around 30 to 40 kph on gear 1, but moving slow and will shift on Gear 2 is smooth.

I'm sure, sooner, some problems will appear... I also check the air filter, ths filter is too small for that box of airfilter.

I'm looking for a shop that can help me. but hoping for not a bad mechanic

Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11515758596061
Nissan ELGRAND who has one?