New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Nissan Power Pickup, Ultra Power Pickup, Power Eagle, and Ultra Power Eagle uses BD25 engine. TD25 is used by Nissan Urvan Microbus (1990 to 1996) then the Urvan Shuttle from 1997 to 1999. Urvan started using TD27 on 1999 up to now.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    My very first (straight from the dealership) new vehicle is a '97 Eagle series DLX, powered by Nissan's tried and tested TD27, passed all smoke emission test with flying colors (just make sure you install a new air cleaner before the test. I still have it parked next to my Fortuner and I still prefer to drive the Nissan! My only major problem with the unit was a failed clutch... no leaks but no clutch, bought a repair kit for her and she was good as new. The ride's a bit stiff, best to load a 50 kg sack of rice if you plan to go on a roadtrip that's more than an hour. Build quality has been top notch, no rattles and the aircon's very reliable if you have it cleaned once in a while. It seems Nissan improved their rustproofing techniques after the power pickup series because the body and paint is still quite sound and shiny. 87hp is sufficient for normal city and highway driving, but you'll be wanting more when the going get's rough! The Nissan Eagle series pickups have been around since the 80's (US version called THE HARDBODY) looks like a working man's best friend. I'm very happy with my truck, I treat her right and she'll stay with me forever!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    VMAX, TD27 edi 4x4 sa inyo sir? pareho pala tayong 97 model at 10yrs old na hehe pero in perfect shape pa din hehe...so far prblem lang was paint mdyo kupas na ang bubong at hood hehe pero ok na the rest. tsaka bit mahal talga parts nissan daw kasi hehe....ay san pala pwedeng papalitan yung ilaw sa control switch yung sa aircon/fan speed sa gitna wala ng mga ilaw.... pundi na ata, alam ko kasi maliliit nga bulb nun smaller than the peanut bulb pa...any idea?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Hi Power Eagle, Opo, pareho ang sasakyan natin, alagang alaga ko and unit ko dahil may sentimental value (first new car). Makakabili ka ng bumbilya sa Nisman (Benavidez or Masangkay st.) di naman ganyang kamahal ang parts ng Nissan dahil matagal naman magagamit bago masira. Ang mga pinalitan ko sa unit ko ay american racing at Bridgestone Dueller 10.5 x 31, unmodified suspension, Safari snorkel, Roll-top cargo bed cover, Pioneer head unit with Rockford na speakers and separates. Kinabitan ko rin ng Bosch 100w foglamps na naka-mount sa overhead bed rail. Marami pa akong napalitan like steering wheel, shift knob... lahat ng mga tinaggal ko ay nakatago pa! Unang araw ko nakuha ang unit ko, binilhan ko kaagad ng aftermarket aluminum foot pedal plates para di mapud-pud and goma (hehe, extreme ba?) Enjoy na enjoy ko gamitin ang pick-up ko at till now, walang regrets. Looking forward to meeting you on the road amigo!

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    thanks sa inyong lahat!nabili ko na ang 1993 ultra power pwede ko ba mapa lift up to?how much will it cost?do i have to change size of my tires 14 inches ang original

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    hi i have a 95 ultra eagle.. long ago, i asked about lifting pero the guys at ride advised against it due to the cost etc... sana pathfinder na lang kinuha mo..if you some "lift" change it to safari mags na lang or 15's

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    thanks a lot hero!yon nga sabi nila and one thing baka dali masira ang shock absorber.anyway thanks bro

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Wow! Amazing!Two-year running thread. Mahaba-habang kwentuhan. (sana rin mahaba-habang inuman, parang sa ad ng San Mig Light). Para makumpleto ang kwento at di bitin ang mala-telenovela, puede malaman kaya kung eventually magkano nabili ang Nissan Ultra eagle in guido/dagulito? Abangan!Cheers!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    i own a 1992 Nissan Power Pickup ^_^ its still on its good condition... mas matinu panga kesa sa 1997 model na L200 e maintainance is the key to a car's life... akin 344K plang natatakbo yung isa 350K na daw

good to be back * Tsikot Forums ^_^

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Hello Nissan Eagle owners! I came across this thread and I knew I had to make a post! Congrats on a 2 year running thread!

I too own a '96 Nissan Ultra Eagle Pickup. Yung all power na pero 4x2 lang with the BD25 Engine. Hand me down ito sa akin ng Dad ko, it was actually my first car and until now d ko pa rin pinapabenta, may sentimental value ika nga.

Parang taxi ang Ultra Eagle ko, over 750k na, went through 2 overhauls (Pwedeng pwede na considering the milage), 3 repaint jobs and I must say, It still looks damn good! From the original color dark red (almost cherry like), I changed it to formula red, then just recently I changed it again to another shade of red na hindi ko na madescribe basta red pa din hehe. Its riding on 16" Rota Grid Rims with 50 series tires (medyo low rider look pero d ko nilowered) installed a carryboy sportlid, Kenwood HU (na galing sa ibang car) and 2 sets of Budget Ryan Audio seps front and rear, steering wheel, shift knob and foot pedals. I also installed a custom-made roll pan which I designed to replace the rear stainless bumper, and at the same time body color painted the front bumper para monotone look, tapos nilagyan ko ng fog lights. Right now pinapagamit ko na sa isang manager since iniiwan ko na palagi siya sa office.. Alagang alaga ang kintab pa rin hehe. Kakaiba talaga yung Eagle ko, nakakasalubong ko everyday sa daan dala nung manager tuwang tuwa ako everytime I see it. Minsan nakakamiss talaga!

Most memorable moment: Driving 155 kmh (Top speed for me) at the SLEX at 4am in the morning, coming from Calamba going to Makati.

Yun lang naman mga sirs, just wanted to share . Alagaan niyo mga Eagles niyo! The best yan! :thumbup:

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Nissan Eagle Pickup Discussions [Merged]