New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    tanong ko lang yung reasonable price range ng mga 95-96 model? 4x2 and power steering lang. bihira kasi sa buy and sell eh. di ko ma-compare yung price. anu ba differences ng eagle series? (power and ultra)
    anu ba common problems and dapat tingnan dito? sorry daming tanung. salamat

2. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    matakaw sa kalawang ang series na yan, lalo na sa rear fenders...enginewise, ok sha. Front suspension di masyado matibay, bumili ng mga 4x4 eagle series yung company ng dad ko noon, wala pang 3 months e piki na yung mga front suspension.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    P250-350K depending. no major difference, halos name lang, aesthetics lang ang ipinagkaiba.
    a/c system might need cleaning or replacement & shocks usually needs replcement most of the time (ask the owner when was the last time he replaced them). Common problem nito ang heat plugs needs cleaning or replacement din. sa rust naman, common yung sa side ng body the rear bed. Other than these its a very ok ride.

this pick-up is one of the most expensive 2nd hand pick-up in the market. a b2200 mazda of the same age can go only as low as P100-150K. Pero mas reliable yung nissan than the b2200. a b2500 would be better than the b2200 but might have sa price ng nissan.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    in fairness.
    we have lots of experience with nissan pickup in general and all i can tell is Nissan is the best pickup in the market in terms of reliability(engine, aircon). THe thing is medyo expensive ang nissan pickup. a 2000 frontier pumapalo pa ng 400 to 500k depende sa seller.

Maganda ang ultra power vs eagle. mas malambot ang ride..

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    salamat sa replies.
    so engine ng eagle ok. body rust lang ang medyo common. akala ko pa naman hindi na kalawangin yung eagle series. nabasa ko sa isang thread dito yung power pickup (94 and below) yung may problema sa rust.
    kung ang price is less than 250 for an early 96 model pala, ok na rin.
    thanks ulit

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    the engine of eagle is the same with the ultra power.

one thing i like the early model of the nissan is the spindle is not prone to damage even if it goes through rough road. the frontier series has a problem with spindle when u do serious rough road condition....

I guess it has to do with the fact that the frontier series has bigger tire thereby adding additional load to the spindle which basically the same with the eagle and ultra power series.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    My friend has a Power Eagle na '93... even if the body has rusted out (particularly the rear bed), the engine is still strong and smokeless.

It still shares some components with the Frontier D22 BTW.

8. Join Date
    May 2004
    Ang pagkakaalam ko ang eagle series was introduced mga early 96 , yung model bago nito was called power pick up, then naging ultra power pick up which is the eagle series. Correct me if I'm wrong. Ang eagle series ay hindi masyadong kalawangin compare to power pick up model 95 and below, We have a power pick up '95 and we are very satisfied with it, 210k na odometer and yet no major repair. Except un regular cleaning ng nozzle tip, repair done on the rear bed, kinalawang na kasi pero inabot din ng nearly 10 years bago kinailangan irepair un rust. Check my signature, ganda pa ba?
    Last edited by nigo; June 1st, 2005 at 01:37 PM.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by nigo
    Ang pagkakaalam ko ang eagle series was introduced mga early 96 , yung model bago nito was called power pick up, then naging ultra power pick up which is the eagle series. Correct me if I'm wrong. Ang eagle series ay hindi masyadong kalawangin compare to power pick up model 95 and below, We have a power pick up '95 and we are very satisfied with it, 210k na odometer and yet no major repair. Except un regular cleaning ng nozzle tip, repair done on the rear bed, kinalawang na kasi pero inabot din ng nearly 10 years bago kinailangan irepair un rust. Check my signature, ganda pa ba?
    Ultra power pickup is different from eagle pickup as far as i know..
    power pickup is earlier model after the datsun nissan series.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    we also had 2 eagle series before,it is very reliable,but engine power is not as strong and the body is prone to rust,even our old patrols have that prob.kahit ang kapal na ng undercoat,kinakalawang parin.sa loob ata nag sisimula un rust eh.

Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast
Nissan Eagle Pickup Discussions [Merged]