New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I think I've seen one at the school... "Autech" yung nakasulat sa likod... thought it was an import because of that, but now I'm not so sure...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The one we have here is just a facelifted one. From what i see, we won't be seeing much fantastic change from Nissan locally under Yulon.

The QR engine should be more fuel efficient though.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Unfortunately, Nissan's presence in the Philippines is handled by two separate entities. Nissan UMC and Nissan Yulon. Nissan Yulon is based in Taiwan, and they've basically been using the Philippines to dump old stock for the past seven or eight years. Open up the hood of a Sentra and you'll see a lot of Taiwanese parts.
    this is good to know.

[B)
    "thanks for the info"

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Unfortunately, Nissan's presence in the Philippines is handled by two separate entities. Nissan UMC and Nissan Yulon. Nissan Yulon is based in Taiwan, and they've basically been using the Philippines to dump old stock for the past seven or eight years. Open up the hood of a Sentra and you'll see a lot of Taiwanese parts.
    OT Question:

Then who between the two handles the Nissan Navara release here in pinas?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Mguy View Post
    I guess this is it.

Nope. This is not the Serena we have here. Facelifted lang nung luma yung nirelease dito.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by nels76 View Post
    OT Question:

Then who between the two handles the Nissan Navara release here in pinas?
    UMC. They also handle the old Frontier and the Patrol... so they really need a new truck to attract sales. Yulon handles the Serena, the Sentra, the Cefiro and the X-Trail. If they bring in the Grand Livina, it'll be Yulon, too.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Mguy View Post
    I guess this is it.

that's the new serena i rode in HK, lakas hatak nyan, bigat kc paa ng driver hehe

new one has qd25 ng xtrail. matic, dvd, rear cam, mood lamps, reclining bench chairs on rails, dual sliding doors, speedHUD(seen in the exalta/cefiro), side face seats and cost 1.3M...

just an updated look..why wont they slap in a yd25 neo di on it!
    Last edited by alwayz_yummy; December 15th, 2007 at 03:01 PM.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    what i found weird on that new serena in HK was even though it was equipped with power sliding doors, you still need to fold the 2nd row in order to enter the 3rd row..parang innova tuloy labas..

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Just saw the brochure. 1.2 to 1.3m, QR as standard... not bad, actually, as an alternative to a CUV. But nothing really worth getting excited over.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
New Nissan Serena