New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Hi, I don't see anything on this, anybody have info? Is it the same old body with slight improvements?

Saw an ad sa newspaper, looks similar, but not sure.

[B)
    "sorry if there is already a thread about this"

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Haven't seen it, but it's likely it's the same old banana.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    same body w/ facelift but engine upgrade from SR20DE TO QR25DE.
    until when are they going to facelift old models?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ang alam ko may bago ilalabas ngaun Nissan Serendra

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    QR25DE na? So wala na akong source ng bagong SR20 for junkyard swaps? Waaaaah!!! :cry2:

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Yup no more SR20. Atleast they updated the engine to a more powerful one, i find the serena a bit underpowered and maybe this would help sa fc? Since less effort is needed to push the car?

Anyway... you may refer to the nissan taiwan website for details on the Serena. As far as I remember, it has back up camera as standard and wood trim na.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    i find it odd that nissan here doesn't release updated models. A friend showed me the nissan website in japan, they have over 50 models of cars. but here we only see old stuff. nothing exciting.

[B)
    "you would think they would get tired of losing market share to korean cars"

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dzone23 View Post
    i find it odd that nissan here doesn't release updated models. A friend showed me the nissan website in japan, they have over 50 models of cars. but here we only see old stuff. nothing exciting.

[B)
    "you would think they would get tired of losing market share to korean cars"
    Unfortunately, Nissan's presence in the Philippines is handled by two separate entities. Nissan UMC and Nissan Yulon. Nissan Yulon is based in Taiwan, and they've basically been using the Philippines to dump old stock for the past seven or eight years. Open up the hood of a Sentra and you'll see a lot of Taiwanese parts.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I guess this is it.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    i was able to ride in an all new serena in HK, power sliding doors pa with moonroof. complete amenities. ganda naman but was not impressed with the interior though..and the stock HU was bland.

the outside look was almost similar to toyota's alphard..but smaller

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
New Nissan Serena