New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    hi guys,

Itatanong ko lang po kung paano gagawing rich or lean ang air/fuel mixture ng GA16DE engine...

Using the image below as guide, in what direction (clockwise or counter-clockwise) ko po dapat i-turn ang adjustment screw ng MAF sensor to make it lean or rich .. thanks po

2. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    from information I have gathered, more air flowing through the MAF will inject more fuel making the mixture "rich". Less air flowing will therefore inject less fuel for a "lean" mixture. Closing the window will cause less airflow.
    You may have to physically check in what direction to turn to adjust the opening of the adjuster.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tip_tipid View Post
    from information I have gathered, more air flowing through the MAF will inject more fuel making the mixture "rich". Less air flowing will therefore inject less fuel for a "lean" mixture. Closing the window will cause less airflow.
    You may have to physically check in what direction to turn to adjust the opening of the adjuster.

Thanks a lot

4. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by randyV View Post
    hi guys,

Itatanong ko lang po kung paano gagawing rich or lean ang air/fuel mixture ng GA16DE engine...

Using the image below as guide, in what direction (clockwise or counter-clockwise) ko po dapat i-turn ang adjustment screw ng MAF sensor to make it lean or rich .. thanks po

sir p-view namn ng image nyo...

MAF Sensor adjustment