New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    G. Livina is the choice. Better-looking, driver's mpv, better ride, less costly and almost same capability. Innova 3rd row is also cramped.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    If you're really looking for a family car and youre main priorities are safety and comfort , then the livina is the best choice but if you're looking for a car that can haul the enitre barangay, then innova ang kailangan mo..

Im very happy with my GL, no regrets!

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Too bad the Carens is now out of the picture here... it is unfortunate that Kia decided to do two rounds of price increases in the span of two to three months... but I believe the various Kia dealers have their own "inhouse" promos and trade-ins, etc to try to offset this... It might not hurt to try visiting a few Kia dealers just to be sure...

Granted, I am probably a biased Kia Carens owner but I really have to say that I do not have any regrets getting this fine vehicle...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mqavila View Post
    Too bad the Carens is now out of the picture here... it is unfortunate that Kia decided to do two rounds of price increases in the span of two to three months... but I believe the various Kia dealers have their own "inhouse" promos and trade-ins, etc to try to offset this... It might not hurt to try visiting a few Kia dealers just to be sure...

Granted, I am probably a biased Kia Carens owner but I really have to say that I do not have any regrets getting this fine vehicle...
    +1 on the Carens. Why not also take a look at the Kia Carnival? Ganda grabe! I saw one at Kia Makati yesterday and it made me wish I had the dough to buy this! hehehehe!!!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    For gas-fed MPVs, the market is quite interesting nowadays. Tingin ko kasi parang T-shirt sizes. Avanza (S) - Grand Livina (M) - Innova (L) -Carnival (XL).

Where's the most fit for your needs, then that's the one.
    Again, what is interesting are the significant number of choices.
    Parang yong.... si Ana, si Lorna o si Fe.......

6. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbo View Post
    .... si Ana, si Lorna o si Fe.......
    Di ba si Aida???

Oopps, OT! Sowi po!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    between the choices i'll go for grand livina. car ride like, luxurious interior and more safety features than the innova. downside of grand livina i think is gas fed and cramped cabin space

but if you prefer diesel fed engine go for the carens. it offers comfortable ride almost at par with sedan, very powerful enginespacious cabin

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I don't think the idea of gas fed is a bad idea these days. Diesel prices has a long way to go up

9. Join Date
    May 2008
    yup, gasoline price is nearly catching up with diesel prices
    the maintanance for gasoline engine is much more cheaper than a diesel engine....
    i also own a GL, no regrets even i don't use it often because of no plate no travel policy

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Actually its the diesel owners who might regret their purchases. Given the fundamentals of diesel malaki pang hahabulin nyan while gas prices is starting to be more stable. Add the fact diesel engine is so much more expensive than gas. Sa inyo na yung torque akin na yung pera

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Grand Livina o Innova?