New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    ano ba mas maganda sa dalawa? kahit anong variant..
    about their performance, comfort, FC, A/C,

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    I saw the Grand Livina yesterday at Cash & Carry. Looks nice! Space is similar to the Innova. Seating is 5+2 (or 3). Depends on you pero I like the Grand Livina as it looks more of a car than an MPV.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    pre, kng habol space, innova, pero kng car like feature and comfort, livina... depinde sa priority mo eh... God bless!

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Go for Livina if you're after looks (interior-exterior) and car-like comfort but for seating capacity, Innova is the unit to consider. It can sit comfortably 8 adults (max of 9 at 2-4-3).

For FC, I believe Livina is more efficient at 1.8L vs Innova's 2.0 but again consider the seating capacity and gross weight of the units. I saw in one of their flyers that it can do 15kms/L (city driving) which is still a big ? if true.

For A/C, iba pa rin ang Nissan but Innovas have good A/C system as well.

You may also want to consider resale value

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    i had the chance to check out the Livina that's on display at MOA last Saturday... the interior is good... what caught my attention was the low ground clearance, cramped legroom in the 2nd row and the lack of aircon vents in the 2nd and 3rd row seats.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    depende yan sa needs mo at kung parehas na gas variants, kung madami kayo sa family eh innova nga ang best option (cramped din ang innova sa likod) kasi AUV yan unlike the Livina na MPV style.. wala yang aircon sa 2nd row kasi nga CAR parin ang platform nyan.. maliit lang ang cabin kayang kaya palamigin yan ng front vents..

Livina is wagon parang ung mitsubishi space wagon.. low ground clearance for better handling, ride comfort.. dont worry na sumayad kasi designed naman yan kahit puno eh hindi sasayad sa roads natin except na lang siguro kung mag off-road ka or isampa mo sa bangketa..

kung not more than 5 kayo sa family ok na ok livina but kung above that innova na

if you will observe yung innova kita mo yung pang ilalim

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    i also like the interior ng LIVINA.. Kaso I notice that the livina is narrow, hindi kaya masikip sa 2nd row if three mid-to-big size built people ang umupo dun...

sana ilabas ng NMPI yung may aircon vent sa 2nd row.. I believe sa ibang bansa may ganung option.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Between the two, I'd still go with the Innova (not an Innova owner here), as it offers more space inside. The Livina's 2nd and 3rd rows of seats are cramped and there is only one aircon vent (evaporator), so it will be a bit uncomfortable for those sitting at the back on the first few minutes of the trip....

6404:pump:

9. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    if pang pamilya, i go for grand livina pero kung gagamitin na sa business o medyo marami yung sasakay, i go for innova

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    My friend is also in the same predicament. Initially he was also thinking of the Kia Carens pero the price is already too high so its now between the Grand Livina and the Innova. I will be watching this thread carefully...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Grand Livina o Innova?