Good afternoon sir's.

Would like to ask for your comments and feedback regarding this model of patrol, eto po yung may tank pa sa likod and flat pa yung roof.

My father is opting to buy this one which his friend is willing to sell it for 300k, replaced w/ surplus engine (6 cyclinder daw, but im not familiar w/ the engine code, pls advise), OME suspension (shocks and mwelye - dont know the spelling), new paint job, american racing wheels w/ mickey thompson tires and he's willing to buy new tires if we would buy it daw.

When he started the engine, it sounded so good - as far as i can hear, the only problem is that sobrang luma na ng interior which would actually need detailing and reupholstery.

I have already consulted my mechanic's opinion and he said the engine is CD16, pls confirm mga sir's.
This car is easy to maintain and parts are easy to source din daw, almost same lang daw sa pajero. He also said that 300k is cheap given that the paint is new, engine replaced, good suspension etc.

note that I have yet to test drive the car, only started it for not more than 1 minute. the car will be sent to province.

Now, pls comment if parts are easy to source, maintenance, fuel consumption, power and the current market price of this one. and if you have other concern also pls extend.