New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    guys... yung pre-installed alarm/security system ng cefiro ko, hindi tumutunog. I don't know kung naka-silent lang ba or may sira yung horn. Hindi kasi nagho-honk or chirp pagnag-arm and hindi naga-alarm pag nag-trip yung alarm. The lights just blink that's it. How do i get it out of the silent mode, if ever, or may iba pang sira sya? Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    What year model is your Cefiro? From what i know there isnt any chirp sound and you'll set the alarm off if it's armed and the door is opened (try locking the car with the window open using the keyless entry then reach inside and open the lock/door manually).

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    What year model is your Cefiro? From what i know there isnt any chirp sound and you'll set the alarm off if it's armed and the door is opened (try locking the car with the window open using the keyless entry then reach inside and open the lock/door manually).

2001 model. If the alarm is tripped, the lights just blink. Walang sounds accompanying it.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Mas malaki yung chance na yung siren lang niya yan...That happened to me na rin..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hmmm... with the '97 - '00 models there's a car horn inside the engine bay that serves as the alarm tone when it's tripped.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    another thing is... when the alarm is tripped, i can still start the engine. so im driving around with my lights blinking lang.

Cefiro Alarm