New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Anyone here who has an inside scoop if ever Nissan will launch new compact/sub-compact cars or even a new Xtrail? If ever bagong luma pa rin ba? New models being launched late. I am fan of Nissan but if things keep on like this i might get a 2nd car not from the same brand. Sayang napagiwanan ang Nissan sa pinas.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    From my knowledge, new XTRAIL should be out 1st qtr of next year. New Sentra should be in the pipeline but no definite date yet.....

... sabi ng crystal ball ko lang yun ha?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Last time i heard the current N16 was to be on-line until around 2010 so they should have a new model next year (hopefully, that model has been around since 2001).

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    napag iwanan na talaga ang nissan

sana ilabas nila yung nissan tiida/versa ( sa ibang asian countries meron na silang ganito)

tapos yung altima 2-door.... yung sentra parang wala na pag asang mabago. baka babaguhin lang headlamps and tail lights.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Yung new gen X-Trail,Teana,Murano at Tiida ay next year pa yan...

6. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by eggman View Post
    Yung new gen X-Trail,Teana,Murano at Tiida ay next year pa yan...
    totoo ba yan sir?
    can't wait to see all of them haha...sabi sa amin this august daw ilalabas ang bagong teana, hindi pala natuloy tsktsk! i was waiting to put my hands on it

sana idagdag din nila ang pathfinder

sana ung G.livina elite 6-MT lagyan na ng power mirrors and foglights as standard..kahit wala airbag and ABS and at a slightly higher price....

8. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    when i was at the Gallery last week, they said only Xtrail shall be given a facelift. pero mga Q1 or Q2 pa next year. the Sentra, GL shall remain the same. Navara baka raw magkaroon ng bagong powerplant variant. not sure pa kung anong engine dadalhin sa shores naten..

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by badbadtz.carlo View Post
    when i was at the Gallery last week, they said only Xtrail shall be given a facelift. pero mga Q1 or Q2 pa next year. the Sentra, GL shall remain the same. Navara baka raw magkaroon ng bagong powerplant variant. not sure pa kung anong engine dadalhin sa shores naten..
    Actually, yung bagong X-Trail di masyadong nalalayo dun sa bago kahit new model sya. Na-retain yung mga lines at angles though medyo lumaki yung mga dimensions. Sana lang dalhin na dito yung mga diesel variants nila para mas maraming options ang consumers.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Other cars Nissan should bring here is the March to compete with the Jazz and Yaris. Of course we definitely need the new Sentra. The Pathfinder (although doubtful) to compete with Fortuner and Montero Sport. Its funny they have the Murano (luxury crossover competing with Veracruz Tribeca and CX-9) and 350Z (sports coupe, although 370Z na yung latest) pero Nissan does not even have a challenger in the sub compact arena. Sure they have the old Sentra with 1.3L to compete price wise but to be honest its so boring. Sub compact buyers are normally young and want excitement in the looks of their cars.
    Last edited by tidus1203; August 26th, 2009 at 12:05 AM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Any News from NMPI Launching new models???