New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    mga brad Ill buy nissan car sa tingn nyo ano ang best buy sa 2,altima or eccs.I have no idea about nissan cars.Thanks and hoping for your replies.Ano nga pla yung price ranges ng 2nd ng mga ito.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by DM20 View Post
    mga brad Ill buy nissan car sa tingn nyo ano ang best buy sa 2,altima or eccs.I have no idea about nissan cars.Thanks and hoping for your replies.Ano nga pla yung price ranges ng 2nd ng mga ito.
    i used to have a b13 (non eccs) kaya i'd go for the alty (SR20 baby!). nice catches may range from a 100-150k imo.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    thanx romeldinho,Ill note it.More power!

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    As a daily driver, the ECCS... the Altima would be an interesting project car, but parts will cost more... much more in some cases...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    eccs eccs eccs

6. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    thanx to all replies!it would help a lot,more power to all of you!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by DM20 View Post
    Sentra B14 would be better. It's still relatively recent and good condition examples are plentiful. Upgrades and mods can be done with a modest budget as well.

Altima is not as good since spare parts (new and surplus) will cost more. The car itself would be in the same price range as the Sentra though.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Sentra B14 would be better. It's still relatively recent and good condition examples are plentiful. Upgrades and mods can be done with a modest budget as well.

Altima is not as good since spare parts (new and surplus) will cost more. The car itself would be in the same price range as the Sentra though.

yes b14(gen2 i like with the white over red tail ights) is also an alternative if you need other choices of nissans. OT: ghosthunter, kaw din ba si specter sa nb na naka b14 sr20 powered?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by romeldinho View Post
    OT: ghosthunter, kaw din ba si specter sa nb na naka b14 sr20 powered?
    Yes.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Yes.
    more hp to you chief

laspagin ko muna qg ko and i might try a qr engine : )

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
altima or eccs