New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Hi all, Am sure all of you urvan owners experience this, Heat coming from front seat i understand because of the engine
    under there but is there something can be done? like maybe some heat resistant material that can reduce some of the heat coming from the engine bay? any thoughts? anyone tried this??

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I drive a 2008 model and I'm not really having much problems with heat radiating from the seat. Or maybe I'm just not noticing it because I'm always running the a/c at full blast?

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    I drive a 2008 model and I'm not really having much problems with heat radiating from the seat. Or maybe I'm just not noticing it because I'm always running the a/c at full blast?

I always have the ac on also but sometimes i tend to roll down the window and ac off.
    and that's when i noticed it.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by TONDOBOY1979 View Post
    Hi all, Am sure all of you urvan owners experience this, Heat coming from front seat i understand because of the engine
    under there but is there something can be done? like maybe some heat resistant material that can reduce some of the heat coming from the engine bay? any thoughts? anyone tried this??
    1. see if you can insinuate roof insulator (yung may aluminum foil and foam backing) between your seat and the sheet metal.
    2. try one of those 4 or 5 inch black plastic electric fans whose support plugs into the cigarette lighter socket. it's available in mall auto accessory stores. aim the draft towards your seat or legs and experiment on which position offers the best cooling.
    these worked with me and my besta. but i have since sold the van. my vehicle's engine is now in front of me. natuto na ako..

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Thanks man

6. Join Date
    May 2012
    Fill up with coolant... if u had removed the thermostat, put it back... im sure ma-minimize na yong heat sir...

7. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    kumusta na kaya yung urvan mo tondoboy?? anu ginawa mo?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    nilagyan ko lang ng foil na bili sa hardware store yun top ng engine.

2011 urvan heat under the front seat