New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    may mga compound pang tanggal ng scratches depende sa lalim ng scratch.
    dito tayo pare http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52389

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    hi icycoolchq,

how's the performance of the nissan 1.3gx a/t? I am eyeing for that one also because of the budget (cheaper than toyota/honda). Do you think ok na kaya yon because i'll use it for hatid/sundo sa mga kids ko sa school and going to grocery store/mall . Or Anyone who can give me inputs regarding this model? I am a a full time mom of 2 pre-schoolers..

Quote Originally Posted by icycoolchq View Post
    hi pipol i just bought a new 1.3 GX A/T. My car is color black do u have any suggestions on how can i take good care of it to avoid the scratches which were found out when I had my PMS for the first 1000 Kms. Hope you could help me! thanks!

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ntdiloy View Post
    hi icycoolchq,

how's the performance of the nissan 1.3gx a/t? I am eyeing for that one also because of the budget (cheaper than toyota/honda). Do you think ok na kaya yon because i'll use it for hatid/sundo sa mga kids ko sa school and going to grocery store/mall . Or Anyone who can give me inputs regarding this model? I am a a full time mom of 2 pre-schoolers..
    I own one and this is a very reliable car(aircon, steering, etc) and also spacious(trunk, passenger). It will serve its purpose well.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Its a good car. Both my brother and brother in law has one each (both colored black) and they are pretty satisfied with the car. The downside is its not particularly quick so anyone who is used to a more powerful car will find it sluggish. Driving it smoothly gives respectable fuel economy.
    +10 on this, especially on the fuel economy...

If you're the type who's satisfied running fastest at 150kph, then this car will make you smile enough.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    agree with densker medzo malakas sa gas if its to be compared to a vios or a city, but its quite cheap if it is to compared to the 1.3 city or the vios 1.5g more than 100t ang difference. un nga lang medyo bare sya since hindi pa sya power side mirror, cd lang though me auxillary ang head unit, wala pa foglamps, wala airbag, abs and medyo old ang design sa interior since hindi pa integrated ung hu.

i have one and i am happy naman and since the purpose is pang sundo ang panghatid i think this car will serve the purpose. though sa isang thread nissan will be soon releasing a 2010 nissan sentra though 2L yata

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Except for the 1.3 liter engine and looks, ano pa ang downside ng model na ito (1.3 GX A/T)?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by meledson View Post
    Except for the 1.3 liter engine and looks, ano pa ang downside ng model na ito (1.3 GX A/T)?
    Underpowered because of the combination of small engine auto-tranny and body size.

Old design.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; March 8th, 2010 at 02:16 PM.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Underpowered because of the combination of small engine and body size.

Old design.
    Over all, is this sentra better than the smaller I10 A/T?

typically bahay - office (Sta Rosa - Alabang). Once a week Sta Rosa - Pasig.

Wifey is considering in buying an i10A/T. I am looking for alternatives with about the same price range. Requirement is that it should be an A/T.
    Last edited by meledson; March 8th, 2010 at 02:14 PM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by meledson View Post
    Over all, is this sentra better than the smaller I10 A/T?

typically bahay - office (Sta Rosa - Alabang). Once a week Sta Rosa - Pasig.

Wifey is considering in buying an i10A/T. I am looking for alternatives with about the same price range. Requirement is that it should be an A/T.

Personally, I would rather take the Sentra 1.3L A/T.

The i10 would give better FC than the Sentra due to overall lighter weight. But if the drive is smooth with minimal traffic, even the heavier Sentra can achieve good FC figures.

And if gas prices still go up, you could always have an auto-lpg kit installed in the trunk to save more money on fuel cost.

Although the design is old, the looks is still pretty ok, especially in black.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by rookie23 View Post
    Hi Everyone!

I am about to buy my first car. Just want to hear feedbacks from those who had experienced or experiencing with this model. Is it a better choice compared to vios and city? Would appreciate your feedback before I sign on the conforme. Many thanks to all!
    Hi Im from nissan. If you have queries please feel free to contact me at 09275067920 or email me at nichcheriq_15*yahoo.com
    because at nissan we want to give you a satisfactory service. And at the same time if your still planning to buy 1 i can help you.

che
    Sales Professional

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
2009 Nissan Sentra 1.3 GX (A/T)