New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    also, not that i forgot, i just wanted a separate space for one of THE MOST important parts that i'd be replacing

Optibelt Cogged V-belt V10X1005 ---- 230.00

yes, i just had to do it; being a representative of our company, it is inevitable that i had to have the goods to back up all my claims during any of my sales calls or store visits, you'll never know when any of the folks i deal with would want to see what's under my hood

quick fact: previous belt installed was a Bando V-belt 1395, now, the part numbers may seem a bit different, only because, Optibelt uses SI or metric system while Bando and Mitsuboshi indicate theirs in inches, therefore, Bando *395in  1003.3cm, rounding off, we get 1005

2. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    now where was i?...

oh, the belt...upon installation of the new one, the vehicle ran just as usual, nothing fancy, or so i thought. that night, me and my bros decided to hit the local computer shops to brush up on our lan game (DOTA) skills. it was during our return trip that i heard my first screech, and it wasn't from a jackrabbit start...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Great project.

Plans of engine swap?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    not at the moment, more on the ride comfort first, then aesthetics...then maybe, just maybe, into THAT...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    so what happened next?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12