New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbo View Post
    I bought a Kiwi retro-scoot from him last year.

RE: Zoomer. One of its kind nga. I'm weighing if its worth 65 thousand with papers. Di naman kasi ito brand new.
    I guess it would depend on the condition... personally, I would pay 40k for a secondhand... but the problem is the Zoomer is an import.

Scoopy nalang? :hysterical:

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post

Scoopy nalang? :hysterical:
    Not my type..Scoopy.Fino. Preferred the Like. Bought one last year also. And now experiencing the fuel cock issues.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Not my type..Scoopy.Fino. Preferred the Like. Bought one last year also. And now experiencing the fuel cock issues.
    Whats your remedy right now? Bypassed it? You may use other fuel cocks locally IMO.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    If you want reliability, ease of finding parts, go for the S8.

If you want a special scooter that will make other scooterists jealous, get a Zoomer. It's an eye candy and a war horse in one. Yun lang, you have to ask around if you need parts. That's a part of its novelty.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The Zoomer looks fun. How much is a unit nowadays?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    never heard ang zoomer for me,nung ako nag scoot hunt wala ako negative feedbacks sa super 8.affordable pa

7. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Never ridden the Zoomer, but I've always been intrigued.

Still, for the same amount of money, get the Super8. Just the right size, with bigger wheels than other heavy scoots, so it's more stable at speed... lots of get-up and go from the engine, and it's fun, whether stock or modified. About the only thing I don't like is that fuel economy is marginally worse than the injected scooters from Japan, thanks to the carb.
    I agree. The best thing about the super 8 is its stability and load carrying capability because of its huge under seat compartment and floor board. The downside to it is its size and weight which results to a marginally higher fuel consumption than other four stroke scooters in the market. I also find my super 8 a bit cumbersome to drive zipping through heavy traffic. I use our yamaha mio for that purpose, but when I just want to blast out of the city on short and long out of town trips I definitely love the super 8.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Sir Gerbo, may zoomer x na sa Pinas, no need for imports and parts availability won't be a problem. Price is the same vs competion with FI fuel system imho.

http://www.hondaph.com/showcase/zoomer-x

9. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    I bought a Kiwi retro-scoot from him last year.

RE: Zoomer. One of its kind nga. I'm weighing if its worth 65 thousand with papers. Di naman kasi ito brand new.
    get the zoomer 86,900php brand new
    specs: http://www.hondaph.com/showcase/zoomer-x-1

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    OT lang ng konti.....

between yamaha mio and honda zoomer, alin ang maganda?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Zoomer vs Super8