New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    still classified as motorcycle, my registration still indicates MC.

additional front wheel provides extra grip. i can lock the brakes on loose gravel and bike will remain upright.

its more comfortable since additional tire provides support whenever the other tire goes thru rough roads.

tricity still feels like an ordinary bike but like any ordinary bike it does not balance itself when not on the move.

PIAGGIO mp3 has that feature. it will stand on its own but computer will disable it when tires begin to move.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dishcom View Post
    In US pwd. Pero sa pinas e hindi pwede daw.
    Kahit yung ATV e hindi din pwede. May ATV kasi na ang gulong e pang kalsada.
    As long as a three-wheeler has the proper safety equipment, complete lights, mirrors, etcetera, you can register it.

I know one guy who imported a Can-Am for personal use. And a few shops brought them in to sell.

Three-wheelers are *difficult* to register, because most LTO branches don't know how to classify them, but once you get them on the "motorcycle" definition, they will allow it.

That is how they register the Morgan three-wheeler. Which is available straight from the showroom. So, obviously, "puwede".

The only wrinkle is that you need to wear a helmet when driving these things, as helmet use is required for motorcycle riders here.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Another category:

Tatro Gurongstupid question about 3-wheelers

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12