1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Sad truth - Tama na yan, mag deliver ka na ng pizza
    what do you mean sir??

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Musong View Post
    Sad truth - Tama na yan, mag deliver ka na ng pizza
    :bwahaha: :hihihi: :rofl01:

amf! yan ang banat.....
    Last edited by alwayz_yummy; February 22nd, 2008 at 12:20 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    It's one of the best I've read. Reality indeed

Except I just don't like this part, to quote:

"We are knights amongst men who cowards themselves in cages with four wheels who thought they're men but not! compared to the riders we are."

Otherwise, a very good piece indeed.
    the machismo of the MC rider at work. holds true for those who owns harleys... hehehehe. pero kung underbone, mukhang katawa tawa.

i own a 600 cc GSXR, sa akin, wala naman akong nararamdaman. although masarap ang feeling ng riding against the wind blowing in your face that gives you that freedom, hindi naman sya applicable dahil dapat isara yung helmet visor eh....

Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    the machismo of the MC rider at work. holds true for those who owns harleys... hehehehe. pero kung underbone, mukhang katawa tawa.
    anu yan parang commercial ng rexona--ung may bigbike at UB hehehe

hehehe--mas naminiwalan sa free-dum riding most UB riders--no helmet, no protective gears, etc..just a slipper and shorts..hanap ko pic of what i mean...

Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    i own a 600 cc GSXR, sa akin, wala naman akong nararamdaman. although masarap ang feeling ng riding against the wind blowing in your face that gives you that freedom, hindi naman sya applicable dahil dapat isara yung helmet visor eh....
    baka matuklap naman mukha mo doing 150kph without the visor hehehe....

most harley naman diba you dont ride it as fast as a sportbike
    Last edited by alwayz_yummy; February 22nd, 2008 at 12:42 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    "We are knights amongst men who cowards themselves in cages with four wheels who thought they're men but not! compared to the riders we are."
    What a stupid assumption.

Most of the time, they are the cowards. Lalo na pag nakagasgas ng mamahaling sasakyan, tatakbuhan ka na lang esp in traffic. I know because maraming beses na ito nangyari sa akin at sa mga kakilala ko. You're just waiting for the stoplight to go green, suddenly, here comes a rider squeezing through even though it's pretty obvious his bike won't fit.

Di sila gumaya sa kaibigan ko na rider. That guy is very nice, kahit mayaman yun at KTM and Aprilia mga superbikes, the guy is very down to earth and you'll never get even a whiff of arrogance from him.
    Last edited by Horsepower; February 22nd, 2008 at 12:48 PM.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gusto ko rin sana ng motor, pero maski bike di ako marunong True to mga papi. .

Anyways, if they are (MC riders) are knights, then what are we (cagers) called? Tank Commanders? nyehehehe :hysterical:

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Heps, parang flame war na ang thread na to hehehe. . .

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayz_yummy View Post
    anu yan parang commercial ng rexona--ung may bigbike at UB hehehe

hehehe--mas naminiwalan sa free-dum riding most UB riders--no helmet, no protective gears, etc..just a slipper and shorts..hanap ko pic of what i mean...

baka matuklap naman mukha mo doing 150kph without the visor hehehe....

most harley naman diba you dont ride it as fast as a sportbike
    experience ko, at 80 to 90 kph, without helmets (tried it once, but i do not want to try it again), masakit sa balat yung tama ng hangin sa mukha. at 110 kph, you have to slightly close your eyes na dahil mahapdi na sa mata.

for harleys, yes. although they have powerful engines, most of them are driven at around 80-100 kph. even though they can easily reach around the 150-170 kph mark, mahirap i-control/i-handle dahil sa riding position.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mazingerZ View Post
    Gusto ko rin sana ng motor, pero maski bike di ako marunong True to mga papi. .

Anyways, if they are (MC riders) are knights, then what are we (cagers) called? Tank Commanders? nyehehehe :hysterical:
    bro... hehehehe. you can always try ATV's. ;)
    or you can ask the American Choppers to assemble you a three wheeled bike...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    that piece was indeed outstanding! but i think he's just over reacting...i myself has a motorcycle...but i don't trash talk people with cars....that's how they usually talk whenever they're in their respective forums....i bet he also has a car and he only rides during weekends...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
One of the BEST POST at MCP Forums