New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I'm not saying na tama yung idea on placing plates on helmets. But I think naging sagot lang sa kanila yan to control bike related crimes. People laughed at their idea when they tried to impose a no helmet policy. Now this idea, does not restrict bikers from wearing helmets. For now, it's the most realistic idea they can come up, unless WE can contribute any, and we should (kelangan feasible a).

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Back to the topic "Motorcycle 6 feet Under"

I have a wide view rear mirror and fully functional side mirrors pero madalas (not all the time though) ang mga bikes ay unseeable pa rin sa kalsada. Magugulat ka na lang na may bike pala na gustong sumingit sa tabi mo na muntik mo nang tamaan or muntik sumabit sa side mirrors or fenders. I wouldn't ride an invisible vehicle especially with my partner or kids in a busy traffic.
    - Imperceptible and very elusive -
    Don't ask why snatchers, hitmen, vigilantes use bikes.

Btw, I'm not sure kung paano nakuha yung figures sa statistics na lumalabas dito, naisip ko lang na sobrang daming bikes na sa kalsada. One accident involved one pickup truck and 6 bikes - sino ang nakakalakad pa?

Back to the topic "Motorcycle 6 feet Under"

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    I think this is less brow-raising compared to license-plates-on-helmets,

Notice their windscreens on the lower-right part, they stick their license letters and numbers up front...

However all these measures are useless if the police is nowhere to be found within the vicinity...

So I think better police visibility is still the key to the problem,

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Motorcycle 6 feet Under!