We own a yamaha hopper 50cc since 1981, i restored this bike last year and very happy with it. My question is how can i get it registered since it's last registration was 1982???? My mom happened to show me the OR and CR (original) when she was looking for documents. I found out also it's first color was yellow but now its orange, i was only 7 yrs old when my dad bought it and obviously don't know anything about registration requirements at that time. Also to add on my problem is that my younger brother lost its plate number while doing an errand last year, he didn't notice that it fell off, now i have to secure both the registration and plate number? What do you think would be my first step, would i secure first for a lost plate replacement and then register it or Do it both the same time. Some friends advice me to go to the district where it is first registered, well, how can i look for it as registration of vehicles was under the Bureau of Land Transporation at that time? Wala pa LTO. But its quezon city, so i supposed its the east main office (not sure though). Would they allow me kaya if i would apply for a new registration since 1982 pa naman yung last reg. ko, para bago na din yung series ng plate number. or what? Help please.