New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    There's a neighborhood cat that has found herself a comfy nightly bedspace. Our car roofs. Tried switching slots....either she's too smart, too dumb, too stubborn....it has become her new habit. The sight of daily paw prints, fresh new pussy scratches is patience-testing.Unwanted Cats
    Don't want the inconvenience of covers....that's a chore to have on dailies. Looked into options like motion sensored ultrasonic pet repel gadgets(dunno if they ever work), scarecrow(should be scarecat here), stuffed mean looking toys....or just bait & trap that wily pussy.....this last 1 will be a challenge.
    Throw your brilliant ideas in, please! Thanks!Unwanted Cats

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Hose it down with water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Yeah, make it wet!

Also: I used citronella oil around my car (poured some on the concrete floor) and on the tires largely eliminated this situation for me. Cats seem to hate the smell.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    I don't mind pussys in my hood or roof, as long as they don't poop in the car.. they are cute and adorable animals. Id just put wax on the area more frequently to protect the paint.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by AllenR View Post
    Yeah, make it wet!

Also: I used citronella oil around my car (poured some on the concrete floor) and on the tires largely eliminated this situation for me. Cats seem to hate the smell.
    Then how about citronella candles (not lit),- will they do the trick?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    There's a neighborhood cat that has found herself a comfy nightly bedspace. Our car roofs. Tried switching slots....either she's too smart, too dumb, too stubborn....it has become her new habit. The sight of daily paw prints, fresh new pussy scratches is patience-testing.Unwanted Cats
    Don't want the inconvenience of covers....that's a chore to have on dailies. Looked into options like motion sensored ultrasonic pet repel gadgets(dunno if they ever work), scarecrow(should be scarecat here), stuffed mean looking toys....or just bait & trap that wily pussy.....this last 1 will be a challenge.
    Throw your brilliant ideas in, please! Thanks!Unwanted Cats

Pellet gun.. pag nasaktan yan di na ulit babalik dyan

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Hose it down with water.

Tried....left watermarks. Sadly water here is pretty hard.Unwanted Cats.....Thanks.Unwanted Cats

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by AllenR View Post
    Yeah, make it wet!

Wet & lubed? HmmmmUnwanted Cats....Where best to grab citro oil? Thanks for the tickling idea.Unwanted Cats

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    Pellet gun.. pag nasaktan yan di na ulit babalik dyan
    Trying to find a more humane approach. Hehe. Thanks.Unwanted Cats

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Offer the pussy a better place than to your car roof...

Like a box with some basahan where the pussy can rest...

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast