New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    I'd go with yapoy's suggestion using a pellet gun. Yeah, I know it's more on the drastic side but these strays are reaaaaalllllyyyyyy bothersome and are a nuisance. Those scents, pepper thingies, anti-freeze, etc don't seem to work on stray cats since they're used to going around the garbage that's left on the street. I've tried them all. I wouldn't actually be reacting like this if not several years ago, I woke up to the sound of some strays fighting on the roof of my classic Euro and yeah, the aftermath was hair, blood and several scratches. Hit em and eliminate em

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    i beg your pardon but the title seems to be unwanting...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by box_type View Post
    i beg your pardon but the title seems to be unwanting...
    MODERATOR'S NOTE: Thread title has been changed

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by thephantom View Post
    I'd go with yapoy's suggestion using a pellet gun. Yeah, I know it's more on the drastic side but these strays are reaaaaalllllyyyyyy bothersome and are a nuisance. Those scents, pepper thingies, anti-freeze, etc don't seem to work on stray cats since they're used to going around the garbage that's left on the street. I've tried them all. I wouldn't actually be reacting like this if not several years ago, I woke up to the sound of some strays fighting on the roof of my classic Euro and yeah, the aftermath was hair, blood and several scratches. Hit em and eliminate em
    Your ex is my current pain.Unwanted Cats...Wish I had the gift of pet whispering.....but pellets...are non-air ones any good? Source & cost? Thanks.Unwanted Cats

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    MODERATOR'S NOTE: Thread title has been changed
    Unwanted Cats

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Same issue. These cats would poop in our front garden (?) I dunno what you call that grassy area outside the house. Drives us nuts to have poop sa harap ng bahay!!!! I thought cats bury their poop? They would also go inside and that stresses my fat lab. Don't want them bringing disease.

I tried using water gun with vinegar and I would shoot at the cats, we also tried ground pepper on the bakod. They sleep in our bakod

Where can I buy these pellet guns?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by _Cathy_; February 17th, 2020 at 04:05 PM.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Good to see you back bro!

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Your ex is my current pain.Unwanted Cats...Wish I had the gift of pet whispering.....but pellets...are non-air ones any good? Source & cost? Thanks.Unwanted Cats

That was more than a decade ago unfortunately so those blasters are not with me anymore. Plus we also did some garage mods like it's fully covered now so them varmints have no way of getting in unless they sneak in while someone's going in or out. I didn't go all out on those pellet guns though by purchasing some high-tech stuff. Cheapest you can find would suffice.

Sent from my SM-P205 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Good to see you back bro!

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    Nadala sa topic. I simply hate them strays. Hahaha. Thanks bro. It's nice to post once in a while. 2004 pa ako. Kelangan lumampas kahit paano sa 500 posts. Lol

Sent from my SM-P205 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Let the dogs out bro. Don't you have dogs? Mine scare most cats away.
    It's a neighborhood friendlier than spiderman's.Unwanted Cats They're all buddies, cats & dogs. Their fave pastime? Like Parisians sipping coffee by the sidewalk, on breezy afternoons, people watching.....except it's rodents instead of people. Yes, they just watch.Unwanted Cats

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast