New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 37
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,138
    #11
    Maybe it's my age talking, but I couldn't care any more less with external appearance beyond stock. I understand your individualistic urges.... I get it. But really, for a facelift to be anywhere good and not end up looking cheesy, you will need to pour a lot of money into it. And even then, it's still not the real thing.

    I'm more into creature comforts... quality ICE with a killer SQ.

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,937
    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by thearsenal1205 View Post
    what year yung nabanggang Revo? YUng facelift bang ginamit is sa Sport Runner o sa VX200? Might considering giving a facelift of my 2000 GLX.
    1999 yung Revo nya... VX200 look nung lumabas sa casa (di ko alam kung saan dinala yung car)

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    145
    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    I'm not into it. I'd go with maximum gloss via ceramic coating. It never gets old.
    Very true! Always a fan of glossy prior year vehicles, especially if kept stock.

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6,801
    #14
    The only thing I'd like to do on my cars is getting rid of the chromed bits because personally, I find them tacky. But I understand why some would go for a look that is different from the rest. People value their individuality. Like how nobody really wants to show up at the office in the same clothes. I just draw the line at those kits that make a midsized SUV look like its full sized brother. Or make a Toyota look like a Lexus. But that's just me. Everyone is entitled to do whatever the heck they want with their money.

  5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    17,008
    #15
    Different tastes for different folks. All my cars have always been just “Stock+” (i.e. mostly stock with OEM upgrades).

    2013 Ranger XLT - 18” Wildtrak rims, silver bottom bumper:



    2015 Altis 1.6G - 18” G37 rims,Vkool clear tint



    2017 Civic 1.8E - 18” Accord V6 rims, black grille, USDM ducktail






    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    1,187
    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    1999 yung Revo nya... VX200 look nung lumabas sa casa (di ko alam kung saan dinala yung car)
    puedeng tatas pa resale value niyan nag mukhang top of the line is it gas/diesel or matic/MT?

  7. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,122
    #17
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Different tastes for different folks. All my cars have always been just “Stock+” (i.e. mostly stock with OEM upgrades).

    2013 Ranger XLT - 18” Wildtrak rims, silver bottom bumper:



    2015 Altis 1.6G - 18” G37 rims,Vkool clear tint



    2017 Civic 1.8E - 18” Accord V6 rims, black grille, USDM ducktail






    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    These are nice and tastefully done

    The Fortuner/LC200 in the second post isn't


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,937
    #18
    Quote Originally Posted by thearsenal1205 View Post
    puedeng tatas pa resale value niyan nag mukhang top of the line is it gas/diesel or matic/MT?
    Gas MT

    mga 20 years ago... noong officemates pa kami. libre Gas from office... diesel hindi

    kaya walang bumili ng diesel sa amin

  9. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    331
    #19
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    1999 yung Revo nya... VX200 look nung lumabas sa casa (di ko alam kung saan dinala yung car)
    hala edi mahal inabot since palit pati rear door dahil iba ung style ng bintana sa likod ng early gen revo diba ?

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,937
    #20
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLZ View Post
    hala edi mahal inabot since palit pati rear door dahil iba ung style ng bintana sa likod ng early gen revo diba ?
    di ko sure. sa ex-colleague ko yung Revo

    and Company nung Starex yung nagbayad

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Thoughts on Facelifting?