New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Hybrid View

1. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    this autohub acts as if its the only high end aftermarket store in the metropolis.they ignore inquiries.snob and shitty 4 the services,

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by carbang View Post
    this autohub acts as if its the only high end aftermarket store in the metropolis.they ignore inquiries.snob and shitty 4 the services,
    Sir, paano niyo po nasabi ito? Kindly please tell us the whole story.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by carbang View Post
    As one of the owners of the shop, we received a mad sms from a number,
    complaining how "shitty our services is and snob we are"

he claims that he inquired something which we didn't receive any.
    This is the very first complain we had since we opened our shop.
    We even tried calling and texting him but he never replied and just threatened us that he will post here in tsikot on how bad our company is.

I think its so unfair for us to be labeled like that and if he just inquired an item which is in the first place, we never received an inquiry. i think its not right to say we have a slang "shitty" term for our services.

Thanks!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    carbang just registered today, with no previous post/activity. ONLY this post.
    I'm afraid to admit, he must only be a competition.

if so, Sir, sana hindi naman po ganito. Healthy competition lang sir. Wag manira ng iba.
    though thanks for saying "high end market".

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Hmmm, kakaduda nga ang intention ng thread starter...

Please elaborate sir so that the other party can air their side. Otherwise, this is clearly a worthless thread designed to malign S4S.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    i am not a madman nor a lunatic nor a direct competitor FYI.i was supposed to be a customer but all hell broke loose.i didnt receive proper courtesy,im adamant on that.you have that deep nonchalance.it doesnt matter whether i just logged in or what.case in point is you lack etiquette,i inquired you didnt care to respond..now you feel threaten that your business would suffer.come on man,get real.have your people accustomed to proper customer services.maybe you believe that the higher you fly,the harder you fall!

S4S autohub