hello gentlemen,

i have had my car for more than 5 yrs now and i plan to get new tires to replace my aging toyos. i decided that i want to have my car lowered as well so i plan to get new tires and lowering springs this weekend. i spent the whole day reading the forums about tires and lowering dos and donts but i am about to be called in a meeting so i decided to just create a thread and hopefully help me out.

my car is a 2007 nissan sentra qg16 with 17x7.5 rims and 205/45 tires, my friend suggested that i get eibach pro kits with 1 inch drop (i prefer 1 inch only and dont want to go any lower). i was planning to get 225 tires but all the shops ive called said that i cannot fit these in my car, i cant even fit 215 sabi nila, so i guess back to 205s. my questions is, without changing my rims (bec i really love them), can i get springs with a 1 inch drop with 17x7.5 rims and 215/45 tires? hopefully walang sasayad sa fender or wheel well? im starting to get a headache from searching tsikot i always somehow get a database error.

i hope for your feedback guys, will check back once meeting is done.

thank you.