New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by SidCoronel View Post
    Really? Considering question number 2?
    If you can give an honest answer to that query on number 2, I know by heart that he will be enlightened by it. It will be very foolish for him to ask us questions that needs foolish answer. We will just be honest on our unsolicited opinion to him, thus this forum was created.

I'm sorry sir SidCoronel if I have offended you on my previous comment. I hope danegoesonline does not want to have personal gain at the expense of others. I hope.......

Have a nice day Sir Sid.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Im with sid here.

Why would you even think na pwede mong pagkakitaan ang insurance.
    It is blatant and even the most non tech person would know what insurance fraud is.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Magarac View Post
    If you can give an honest answer to that query on number 2, I know by heart that he will be enlightened by it. It will be very foolish for him to ask us questions that needs foolish answer. We will just be honest on our unsolicited opinion to him, thus this forum was created.

I'm sorry sir SidCoronel if I have offended you on my previous comment. I hope danegoesonline does not want to have personal gain at the expense of others. I hope.......

Have a nice day Sir Sid.
    No offense taken Joe...and you don't have to defend anyone, especially a very silent stranger

4. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Im with sid here.

Why would you even think na pwede mong pagkakitaan ang insurance.
    It is blatant and even the most non tech person would know what insurance fraud is.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    I think item number 2 will be under the category of self damage. For example, my front bumper has a dent. Following the advise of casa, I should "collect more" then later claim it to the insurance company.

Now if I were to deliberately bump another vehicle whom is at disadvantage in its position to "gain" from my insurance claim, then that is what I would call a fraud.

So what really makes it a bad thing is the so called "intention of the heart". With this I am reminded of what I've read,

"For the heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately sick; who can understand it?"

If I may digress as I express my opinion, that whenever someone says, "follow your heart", I beg to disagree.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    ^

Quote Originally Posted by danegoesonline View Post
    2. Since per accident ang bayad P2,000, pwede bang create your own damage nlng na idadamay mo na yung katabi para mapagawa nadin since may sira din yung katabi?
    The other 2 questions are pretty standard.

The words "create your own damage" is the key here. You will intentionally damage the car to claim insurance para madamay yung isa pang sira sa pagawa? From what i see, ts might not want to pay 2 participation fee dahil magkahiwalay na incident yung papagawa nya at yung isa pang gusto nya idamay. Maybe ts can debunked this as he has been silent since starting this.

-----------

The term na "padamihin mo na lang gasgas tsaka pagawa" is referring typically on the same panel. Not on a different panel.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Sans the morality issue, you have to go back to Yatta's post, kaya mo bang isahan ang adjuster?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Hi there. Hindi ako maka access recently sa tsikot. Hehe anyway, ung casa mismo nagsabi sakin create my own damage pra isa nalang. Tapos yung matatanda dito samen gnun din. Hehe. Sa tingin ko hindi lugi ang casa sa ganitong scheme kc sa totoo lang kung marunong lang ako magrepair ng mga scratches dents napakamura lng ng magagastos and more of labor ito siempre except kung palit panel. Anyway sorry sa mga na offend, you really don't have to. Peace.

Sent from my SM-G532G using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    In addition, nung hindi pako marunong mag wet sand. 8k nagastos ko for 4 participation fees para sa mga minor scratch at isa pa pala affidavit na hit and run ang prefer ng casa ideclare imbis na police report etc etc. Mdmi pako tanong like kung nakuha mo ung papeles ng nabangga sayo, is the 2000 participation fee will going to be paid by the insurance of the other party. Pero aun na nga they prefer hit and run sa affidavit.

Sent from my SM-G532G using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    The Insurance Adjusters will know if you are trying to scam the company ... They will charge you the participation fee on a "per incident" basis ...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast