New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    For mats, I use those Nomad style mats. They are soft on the feet and easy to clean. I go to a trusted shop in Banawe who makes custom-fitted Nomad mats at a very good price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by magikarlp View Post
    Hi guys. I’m newbie in the car world. Just bought a deep dish mat (leather type). Na notice ko lang, everytime I step inside the car parang sobrang dumi agad and sobrang kita yung dirt from shoes/slippers. Normal lang ba yun for this type of mat? Or is there a way to keep the dirt off?
    Ummm, remove shoe before stepping in?Car Matting...
    Seriously, custom cut a Nomad(or copy...see pic) mat to fit unto your tray floorliners. It hides dirt better. Get 1 w/ a heel pad for the driver's side. Problem now is fastening them onto your pleather ones. Stitching or ***bolting(see pic, a pair each liner) closest to the seats should allow flipping the nomad for cleaning & resist movement.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    For mats, I use those Nomad style mats. They are soft on the feet and easy to clean. I go to a trusted shop in Banawe who makes custom-fitted Nomad mats at a very good price.

+1...except I prefer to DIY them. A crayon, a good pair of shears & a few mins are all it takes.Car Matting

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    +1...except I prefer to DIY them. A crayon, a good pair of shears & a few mins are all it takes.Car Matting

The shop I go to stitches the edges with a heavy duty nylon cloth so that it won’t tear thru the carpet. They even put a rubber foot rest for the driver side. The price is just 2500 for the usual compact or CUV and this is for the front and rear area already.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    The shop I go to stitches the edges with a heavy duty nylon cloth so that it won’t tear thru the carpet. They even put a rubber foot rest for the driver side. The price is just 2500 for the usual compact or CUV and this is for the front and rear area already.

That's good value, bai!Car Matting The heel pad is a must for Nomad mats. I've never had edge problems in the x-years of using them, 3M or copies, unlike carpet 1s. I like to do them as snug & as full a coverage possible.Car Matting

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    They even have various colors to match your carpet color. I use black on the FXT and Civic. The Jetta has a beige one. The ASX and Fiesta before has the marble color (pic above).

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    They even have various colors to match your carpet color. I use black on the FXT and Civic. The Jetta has a beige one. The ASX and Fiesta before has the marble color (pic above).

Great find, bai. My default is always black.Car Matting

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009

very nice. i like!
    napansin ko lang sa youtube sa america parang madami sa kanila walang floor mat. kun ano carpet ng sasakyan yun na. kaya kapag medyo naluma mukhang gusgusin tuloy mga footwell maski mga chedeng o bmw pa.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008

the real 3M nomad mats are hideously expensive.
    TS can try the much cheaper look-alike "nomad-style" mats. just don't stare at them too closely.
    a cu$tom-made $hop can do a nice-looking cu$tom-made look, or TS can take to a sharp pair of scissors and spare himself the expense.
    car owner can put these over the car's carpeting, or he can put these into the deep dish, for ease of pagpag-ing.
    heh heh.
    Last edited by dr. d; June 24th, 2020 at 10:38 AM.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    very nice. i like!
    napansin ko lang sa youtube sa america parang madami sa kanila walang floor mat. kun ano carpet ng sasakyan yun na. kaya kapag medyo naluma mukhang gusgusin tuloy mga footwell maski mga chedeng o bmw pa.
    hindi rin masyadong uso ang car seat covers doon.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Car Matting