New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    ok ba yun "3m type" na benta sa banawe? 2.2k lang sa vios, and cut to fit sya. yun isang boss dito sa office yun ang gamit kaso di lagi nagdadala ng auto kaya di ko ma check out kung ok talaga. baka may idea kayo, thanks!
    if i remember correctly, meron orig 3M Nomad matting sa Seatmate Mandaluyong. yeah, cut to fit siya. P4,500 for SUV size.

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by red_one View Post
    if i remember correctly, meron orig 3M Nomad matting sa Seatmate Mandaluyong. yeah, cut to fit siya. P4,500 for SUV size.
    yan na ba bro yung hi end version na nomad (thickest)?
    yun fake daw kasi mga 1" thick na daw eh

3. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    yan na ba bro yung hi end version na nomad (thickest)?
    yun fake daw kasi mga 1" thick na daw eh
    i can't remember the thickness kasi 2012 pa ako nagpunta doon. basta makapal siya and there are several colors you can choose from. give them a call na lang. their contact info is in their website and facebook.

4. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by red_one View Post
    i can't remember the thickness kasi 2012 pa ako nagpunta doon. basta makapal siya and there are several colors you can choose from. give them a call na lang. their contact info is in their website and facebook.
    thanka bro will contact them

5. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    may 3m kaya na pwede ilagay sa likod ng suv? naghahanap po kasi ako. :D

edit: meron pala ayon kay red_one thanks

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Humanjo View Post
    With the winter finally approaching, I want to get ahead of the mush and salt and snow that will make its way into my car. I've got a 2013 Honda Civic EX-L and I'm looking for some mats to replace the crappy ones that came stock in the car.

I've been looking at these and the more expensive digital fit mats. Any recommendations? Are weathertech worth it?

Thanks!
    WTechs, Husky are good. Take a closer look at 3D MAXpider Kagu Liners, sir.
    3D MAXpider(R) - Honda Civic 212 Kagu Floor Liners

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Hi guys. I’m newbie in the car world. Just bought a deep dish mat (leather type). Na notice ko lang, everytime I step inside the car parang sobrang dumi agad and sobrang kita yung dirt from shoes/slippers. Normal lang ba yun for this type of mat? Or is there a way to keep the dirt off?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by magikarlp View Post
    Hi guys. I’m newbie in the car world. Just bought a deep dish mat (leather type). Na notice ko lang, everytime I step inside the car parang sobrang dumi agad and sobrang kita yung dirt from shoes/slippers. Normal lang ba yun for this type of mat? Or is there a way to keep the dirt off?
    the kadumihan will be more obvious if the mat's material is smooth-surfaced.
    the color, if not a neutral one (grey, light brown) also brings out the dirt more easily.
    make-ing pagpag often should help.

i use ordinary carpet that i buy from carpet stores (not auto accessories stores). cheap.
    Last edited by dr. d; June 24th, 2020 at 08:08 AM.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Not trying to be sarcastic but, what did you expect? That's how floor mats work. Better it is to have dirt on the mat than on the carpet.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pangit lapse yan binili mo. Dapat yun mga made of rubber na lang sana. But that's normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Car Matting