New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 339 of 422 FirstFirst ... 239289329335336337338339340341342343349389 ... LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,390 of 4216
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    I hate to say it but a lot of Filipinos have this twisted sense of entitlement. Kakilala ni ganito, kamag-anak ni ganito, etc. Iba nga dyan, naka PPV lang tapos pasig-siga sa daan.
    Extended family mentality. Everyone wants to be associated with someone powerful kuno.
    I think it can also be traced as well to years under colonial rule as everyone wants to upgrade their status.

#pinoypride
    #proudtobepinoy

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by sparc179 View Post
    Future winner din sya ng Darwin Award Master E. Never ever advertise that you have a gun, because a determined killer will always shoot you first to eliminate any threats.

Concealed and understated, even innocuous is best. hehehe.
    Long time ago, a mild-mannered but experienced army sergeant told us that he does not bring a gun outside the camp or when he's not at work. He told us, when you pull out your gun, you have to fire that weapon and neutralise the threat. We asked him how many persons he killed in combat, he just told us he was shooting at "targets" and not persons. It is just part of the job.

Now for these idiots with guns on the road, I hope they will not use it on other people. If they want to use guns on a regular basis, they might as well join the armed forces and be assigned in war-torn areas where they have the opportunity to kill targets or threats with extreme prejudice. If shooting guns is not enough, they can also burn or bomb villages.

3. Join Date
    May 2009
    Long time ago, a mild-mannered but experienced army sergeant told us that he does not bring a gun outside the camp or when he's not at work. He told us, when you pull out your gun, you have to fire that weapon and neutralise the threat. We asked him how many persons he killed in combat, he just told us he was shooting at "targets" and not persons. It is just part of the job.

Now for these idiots with guns on the road, I hope they will not use it on other people. If they want to use guns on a regular basis, they might as well join the armed forces and be assigned in war-torn areas where they have the opportunity to kill targets or threats with extreme prejudice. If shooting guns is not enough, they can also burn or bomb villages.
    The other side of that argument is that some people, either due to their profession or from past experience, have to carry weapons as a last means of self defense. We cannot deny that there will always be threats on people working against powerful and unscrupulous individuals. Case in point as it was in the news recently, the lawyer who was able to defend himself from hired killers who were out to get him. He wouldn't have survived the ambush had it not been for his presence of mind, training and carry pistol.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    years ago, a high govt official said something like,
    "i don't carry a gun. if my bad-wishers wanted me dead, i'd be dead before i can get my gun out."

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by sparc179 View Post
    The other side of that argument is that some people, either due to their profession or from past experience, have to carry weapons as a last means of self defense. We cannot deny that there will always be threats on people working against powerful and unscrupulous individuals. Case in point as it was in the news recently, the lawyer who was able to defend himself from hired killers who were out to get him. He wouldn't have survived the ambush had it not been for his presence of mind, training and carry pistol.
    Protection, a big yes. Oppression, a big no.

6. Join Date
    May 2009
    Protection, a big yes. Oppression, a big no.
    Agreed, 100%

7. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Barf.
    Ano pa kaya pag nakita yung harap nyan.

May kabayo kaya na nakadikit sa hood?

here you go sir hahaha

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ▅▆█ JASPER █▆▅ View Post
    here you go sir hahaha

WTF!!! What is he drinking? Coolant or Brake fluid?

9. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    here you go sir hahaha

My gahd.
    Front is more hideous

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    here you go sir hahaha

the fake brembo brake caliper killed it.

"BADUY" car thread