New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Big body XE namin was one of the first few units dito. Chances are it was made in Japan. Buhay pa ang shocks at almost 200k mileage. Natengga ng matagal so binahayan ng daga. Palit wiring good to go na uli. Lately lang nagputukan ang primary at slave. Repair kit lang solb na.

Byenan bought a '95 Itlog XL second hand. 50k mileage at 15 years old. Sure kami dahil kapitbahay ang unang may-ari at malapit lang ang daily byahe. Onting kalampag lang and maluwag ang kambyo. Pumutok ang fuel pump pero napalitan din naman. Kinonvert na rin to power steering. Sold it on for almost the same price na nakuha nya.

I bought a '96 Itlog GLXi AT second hand din. Leaking tranny pero ok naman. Servo was cleaned. After 5 years servo died. Overheated once dahil namatay ang isang fan and tranny died. Palit tranny sa Banawe pero things were never the same again. Sakit din sa ulo ang power windows. Sold it at a big loss.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    nakupo dami pala talagang gastos pag efi ill tel him to stick with his xe kasi pag nakuha nya ang lancer malamang ako ang sasakit ang ulo pag nagumpisang mag sira ito. I have a toyota revo sr 2.0 bought it brandnew 2001 and up to this date wala pa syang naging problema ni hindi pa naooverhaul ang radiator nya di din nagluluko ang idling nya parang built to last ang engine just the usual flat tire angd changed the breakshoe and pads last year hehe thanks mga sir!!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by darkside_1975 View Post
    Hi mga paps my college son wants to swap his 96 corolla xe carb type manual tranny to a 94 glxi efi itlog matic tranny. His car is very reliable nothing to fix and the only reason why he to swap is that he wants to try a matic car any suggestions? Pros and cons please thanks in advance!
    i would keep the corolla.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12