New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    It's sales woes that's keeping us from getting the new Lancer, as the old Lancer is overstocked and undersold.
    mitsu phils. should just do what Yulon did to the sentra series 3, when yulon took over nissan phils, they introduced the sereis 3 with the STA badge loaded with cool features, then they sold all the older model at discounted prices, my sister got one, its factory brand new with full warranties, but old model. least yulon got rid of their old stocks.<<<< good managing strategy on Yulon's part

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Hehehe... naging What happened to Mitsubishi Motors na ito ah...

true enough, i agree with what most of you said. once you are down, its hard to move up. years ago, i was in a state of denial but the facts are there. i just had to accept it. but it wasn't life transforming for someone like me.

This is where it hurts to be a Mitsubishi Fanatic- you know that the brand can do it. It took time for the MIVEC wizardry to come to our shores and the GDI is non-nonexistent na! but with all the other reasons they can come up with- they just can do it. All the delaying tactics and hindrances it had to go through...

The Lancer EX is taking ages to come (from last quarter 2007 to this coming May???)- to think that we know why it is delayed! Also, The Fuzion CRDi is slipping into fiction! Remember the PR that MMPC is investing a lot of money for the Cainta Plant to be the ASEAN hub for an AUV? what happened to that?

Yes, i still support Mitsubishi's initiatives... i just hope a turnaround will come very very soon...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    for me! best nga lancer..
    dali setup...lalo na sa pizza type..just nice mags..ganda na...
    sporty siya...d na kc sporty ngayon....sedan na talaga sya..

and..is there any particular reason why di nilalabas d2 ang mga EVO lancerS? or it's too expensive?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    sir, bakit nga ba delayed ang lancer?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by giqiri View Post
    sir, bakit nga ba delayed ang lancer?
    Sad to say that is the Mitsubishi Philippines tradition...

The manufacturer that was once the first and the biggest always came in last. :sad:

except Nissan.
    Last edited by drey; April 29th, 2008 at 02:08 PM.
    iam3739.com

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Certainly with that kind of tradition, they are not destined for success.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    oo nga naman, dapat they should make good on there promises... sayang talga heritage ng lancer, sobrang fan pa naman ako dati ng box type!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    sayang nga mitsubishi talaga. they sould be more foreward looking, which they actually were, considering they were one of the few car manufacturers/distributors who remained optimistic in the country and stuck it out w/ us during our harsh economic and political turmoil in the 1980's.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    mitsu owners, like me, can be a fanatic lot.

the two local mitsu forums are filled to the brim. the last EB i went to of mitsulancer had record attendance.

the company may be down in the dumps as compared to toyota and honda (which if i may add have their own weaknesses), but mitsu owners love their rides. and to me, that's all good. peace y'all!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    para sakin parang bumaba benta nila ng lancer since nung hindi na kamukha ng evolution 8 and 9 yung mga ordinary lancers.. unlike yung mga lancer before na pwede gayahin sa paglalagay ng mga bodykits and spoiler

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
What happened to Mitsubishi Lancer!?