New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Was invited to its launch last night, but, wasn't able to come. I saw the brochure though...mukhang maganda...I think its priced at 840K with a 10K discount. Maganda ba sya? The interior, based on the brochure, looks excellent, don't know though how it actually looks like...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wow ang mahal na pala ng sedans ngayon
    naaalala ko pa nung bumili kami ng lancer GTi nung 1992
    415T only he..he top of the line na yun
    white gauge, sporty seats, fuel injected 1.5 liter cyclone engine,
    14'' mags, spoiler, extended front bumpers, standard 4 speakers

haay sarap ng buhay noon

3. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    no ABS.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    the lancer from evo1 to 3 were wild ideas by mitsu :lol: , then came evo4,5 & 6 wilder cars :mrgreen: that were very successful and now the new lancer cedia(evo7)...from wild to mild i wud say :oops: ... pero with the new cvt 6 speed tranny :twisted: ...well i think (hope so) that it will really live up to what mitsu claims...fuel economy...ok na kahit walang abs, it only comes into play during emergency/panic braking :shock: ...eh sa trapik sa manila saan ka mag pa-panic braking :wink:

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesman68
    Was invited to its launch last night, but, wasn't able to come. I saw the brochure though...mukhang maganda...I think its priced at 840K with a 10K discount. Maganda ba sya? The interior, based on the brochure, looks excellent, don't know though how it actually looks like...
    Hi bluesman68!

I saw the actual car two weeks ago in Mitsubishi Motors Otis and i do find the car "cool". Interior design of the low-end models is also beige in color and it would only cost you P702k all-in. The front grill are made like the benz, its not a big car like the new altis and civic. Sayang walang "rose-red" na naka display that time. Cant really say if its a sporty or formal looking car but my friends say "formal" daw ang dating.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kaso nga lang, underpowered na naman po...

mas malakas pa yung dating 4g92 na lancer (previous gen) pero at least mataas torque :mrgreen:

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Sa LANCER eto ang pinaka gusto ko! 8)

My friend's EVO. (Jeff De la Cruz)

and the new EVOVIII! :shock:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hataw yang evo viii ah parang may batman sa harap! dark knight.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by newkidontheblock
    hataw yang evo viii ah parang may batman sa harap! dark knight.
    Lupit noh Bro! Sana tumama sa Lotto erpats ko! :lol:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dont like the front view and the feel of the steering wheel..medyo makanto yung manibela, imo..yung front naman should have had less chrome...baduy rin yung material ng grille nila...butas-butas na parang ridges...imo ulit...reminds me of the new sentra and new camry pa.

however, sa likod, gandang-ganda ako..also the 6 speed cvt transmission!!!:D yumyum
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
What can you say about the new Lancer?