New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 25 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Sad naman. You know im loking for it pa naman. Gusto ko kasi 2doors na sporty e.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    ako 1994-lancer gli,

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    hi! im new here, can i just ask if SUV owners can also join? nasa cars kasi yung thread na ito e...i own a 96 pajero and i love it very much. thanks

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Pwede rin ba yung naka-UV lang? We have a Mitsu Adventure GL.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Hi There!!
    New Guy here...este Gecko Guy pala!!!he-he-he

My mitsu: Lancer 94 na verry dependable...love it!!!
    This looks a nice site and happy to be a part of it!!!

geckoguy

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    hello, it's my first time here. I want to ask a question. I am planning to buy a car, its plates starts with "U" and the seller tells me its a model (or was purchased) 1997. Is he telling the truth? he says the manual as well as other records were lost. What are other ways to verify if indeed the car was purchased 1997? the car looks and performs well. I have no complaints with regards to the mechanical aspects of the car. He presented me with a "new" LTO registration. But we're in the philippines and of course even government records can be made to show figures and data that may not really be accurate (somebody in the LTO can be paid to this end).
    Guys, please help. This issue is the only thing stopping me from buying the car. I want to know if its a 1997 or if an earlier model, of course it would help me negotiate for a lower price.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bengdamot View Post
    hello, it's my first time here. I want to ask a question. I am planning to buy a car, its plates starts with "U" and the seller tells me its a model (or was purchased) 1997. Is he telling the truth? he says the manual as well as other records were lost. What are other ways to verify if indeed the car was purchased 1997? the car looks and performs well. I have no complaints with regards to the mechanical aspects of the car. He presented me with a "new" LTO registration. But we're in the philippines and of course even government records can be made to show figures and data that may not really be accurate (somebody in the LTO can be paid to this end).
    Guys, please help. This issue is the only thing stopping me from buying the car. I want to know if its a 1997 or if an earlier model, of course it would help me negotiate for a lower price.
    bengdamot,
    Pre, welcome to this site!! Yung car ko "U" din umpisa pero 94 yun. hope this helps!

Gecko Guy

8. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Hey guys I'm new here and I'm not quite sure i belong but I used to have an 89 lancer glx and now I have a proton wira with a galant vr6 motor. ok lang ba dito ako? it's my first time joining a group e. oh one more thing pala I'm not used to this so if you guys can give me tips and hints on how to work this page it would be much appreciated... thanks

9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    hey there, i'm also new here. i got 1.3 93 EL so hope somebody could help me fix my ride.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    pasali naman po. mukhang masaya kayo dito.

Tsikot Mitsu Registry