New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Hi Guys,

I was planning to install a double blade spoiler in my mitsubishi lancer (pizza tail-light).is it still cool?ala na ksi akong nakikitang na ka spoiler nowadays.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I think it will be " cool " if it will fit your car. If you have other mods in your car like skirts, mags etc. then the spoiler will look good. But if your car is just PURE stock, then you added a spoiler on it then it wont look good.

JMHO

3. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    if you ask me, ducktails are better because of the clean look.
    for your pizza, i suggest get the EVO wing or GSR trunk wing, rather than double blades. for me, panget ung non body color stick-legs ng double blade types.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    spoilers are dated and out of style IMHO

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    is it the one similar to the F1 rear wing? other's call it parang sampayan? if that's mine i would rather spend it in other things like paint protection, audio and other upgrades.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    sa mga sedans, di na uso ang mga malalaking spoilers. ducktail type na.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    it's no longer cool to have a spoiler attached to you car. why don't you try the ducktail that the other guys here have suggested?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    If you want to increase the grip on the road go for the spoiler, but if want your wheels look maporma lang and look cool, i agree with the previous comment, go for ducktail.

You can call this number 7316273. Along E.Rod, halos katapat ng QI. They can have mods for your car.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    spoilers are there for a reason para mas maganda ang grip ng race car, pag everyday car mo lang ilalagay and just for porma.....wannabe ang tawag dyanhehehe

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mxn View Post
    Hi Guys,

I was planning to install a double blade spoiler in my mitsubishi lancer (pizza tail-light).is it still cool?ala na ksi akong nakikitang na ka spoiler nowadays.
    only if your car has the bite to match its looks

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Spoiler-is it still cool?